Dreams Month Q&A

iamabigdisfan

"Amy coded the system to detect which accounts on the ip address are clones. We know how many accounts the user has online and which account is the main so if you are seeing clones winning, they might not actually be clones. We keep track of all the users who have won the dreams suite to ensure that all of the users have a chance to win one" :)

I heard someone won 2 suites. Is this true or just a rumor.

Fotogirl

"Amy coded the system to detect which accounts on the ip address are clones. We know how many accounts the user has online and which account is the main so if you are seeing clones winning, they might not actually be clones. We keep track of all the users who have won the dreams suite to ensure that all of the users have a chance to win one" :)

No its not true. If you want the story you can ask me.

iamabigdisfan

So then it's a rumor. Just asking cause I received a text this morning saying that, but wouldn't tell me who the winner was.

Last edited:

Zak

So then it's a rumor. Just asking cause I received a text this morning saying that, but wouldn't tell me who the winner was.
I wouldn't believe any such rumor especially without proof. I would find it hard to believe that staff would let someone win a major grand prize more than once. They had a pretty good system in place that helped keep it fair. Though it was not a perfect system, there are few machines that are perfect every time. They did a pretty amazing job at keeping it fair for everyone and for that I commend them. Posting baseless rumors is probably counter productive in the long run though, dreams month was stressful enough without extra frustration being tossed in. It was a fun month but glad it is over.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I really loved Dreams Month and I met so many new and lovely people at each eventI attended. I hope the staff consider resurrecting this event format again in the future as it was probably one of the best times I've had on the game since Crate #1s. (: Cheers to everyone who made it possible and congrats to all the winners.

Jasmine

Technically speaking, it wasn't a rumor... It was more of a mix up. I believe (at least according to the shoutbox, which was full of upset members last night lol) someone won a suite twice accidentally, but they never received the prize because they'd already won one. So, yes, someone did win twice. Did they get two prizes? Nope, so no worries! :)