Dumbest thing you've ever done?

When I was in second or third grade, my computer class was assigned this Halloween project. We had to use this children's paint program to paint something that represents the spirit of Halloween. Being the little horror movie fan that I was, I created this decapitated monkey's head, hanging by a noose from a tree, blood dripping from its neck, with its body trailing behind it. To add on to the spooky atmosphere, I added this sweet castle in the distance, on top of a hill.

.. I got in a lot of trouble for that, & the teachers made me erase the whole thing. My final painting was of the word "boo" on a gray background. They stomped all over my creativity, man.. Looking back, I realize how inappropriate it was for a second grade project, but I would've been an awesome horror story artist. I'm just sayin'..

Foustketeer

Not romantic, too dramatic
I once followed a random lady around Costco for 5 minutes believing it to be my mom. They happened to look the same from the back and were wearing the same color combination.

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
i got my car key stuck in a space that was open where the door is. i used my other key to open the door, then pushed it open to only bend my car key almost in half.
i don't even know how that happens.... \:

Hmm...

Well, one time, back at my old school, our band uniform consisted of a red polo with black pants. I decided to wear my baggy tripp pants one day when we were playing in the stands of a football game. Well, with the way our stands are built, they are on a hill and you have to walk behind them to get to the concession stand... And uhm...
I took a step that was too small and tripped over my converse...
In tripp pants
Down hill.
Never wear tripp pants.
No mas.

most of the things i do are preeeetty stupid

but the most recent one happened a few weekends ago (or shall i say veeeery early on saturday morning), i just got back from my friends 18th birthday party and it was like 1:30 am and i walked back with one of my good friends and i was in high heels that were about 15cm high and i thought it would be a good idea to show him my great gymnastics skills by doing a cartwheel in the middle of the street. in a dress. with my heels on.

obviously that did not end well, and i ended up getting hurt so he gave me a piggyback the entire way back (her house was around 15 mins away from mine by walking, and since we weren't ourselves it took us about an hour) and once we got to my house, my parents had locked the gate and the front door, clearly thinking i would be smart enough to bring my keys, but nope.

since i was already hurt, he got the idea that i could be able to push him over the gate and open it from the other side (since that's how you open it). i ended up getting his jacket caught and it ripped, and he fell and hurt himself too

throughout this entire struggle, neither of us thought to call up my parents or ring the doorbell. my parents were awake and waiting for us in the living room the entire time.

smh.

i'm loving these, guys!
Second dumbest thing i've ever done was agreeing to work at target..
amen

----------

My embaressing story is kind of grotesque and horrifying so readers beware....

About three and a half years ago I went on a date with this guy and it was probably our second or third date. I really like him and he was much older than me so i was really trying to be cool and sophisticated. So he took my out to try lebanese food for the first time and I agreed. Afterwards we go to his house to watch a movie. And we started kissing and yall.... I threw up on him.... so embaressing... Luckily not in his mouth, but all on his clothes. Worst experience of my life...

If you're wondering how it ended, weve been engaged for a few months now :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

NancyD

i'm loving these, guys!
amen

----------

About three and a half years ago I went on a date with this guy and it was probably our second or third date. I really like him and he was much older than me so i was really trying to be cool and sophisticated. So he took my out to try lebanese food for the first time and I agreed. Afterwards we go to his house to watch a movie. And we started kissing and yall.... I threw up on him.... so embaressing... Luckily not in his mouth, but all on his clothes. Worst experience of my life...

How much older was he?

i'm loving these, guys!
amen

----------

How much older was he?
At the time I was 18 and he was 28.

Girl.. I'm sorry that happened D: But I laughed.
Sorry for that too
But hey, congrats!

NancyD

i'm loving these, guys!
amen

----------

How much older was he?
That gives me so much hope! I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 24, but we're in love :)

i'm loving these, guys!
amen

----------

How much older was he?
Yup! Im 21 now and hes 31. Dont listen to anyone who says it wont work out. You know youre relationship better than anybody else. I can talk all night about this but If you ever need someone to talk to im here for yah. Its tough for girls like us cause not a lot of people understand. Its important to have support :]

NancyD

i'm loving these, guys!
amen

----------

How much older was he?
Yup! Im 21 now and hes 31. Dont listen to anyone who says it wont work out. You know youre relationship better than anybody else. I can talk all night about this but If you ever need someone to talk to im here for yah. Its tough for girls like us cause not a lot of people understand. Its important to have support :]

Thanks I'll definitely message you if I ever need to talk! He's so sweet to me... and so caring.. I've never felt this way about anyone before.