Easter Egg Hunt 2018 Prizes/Rarity List/Values Updated

GA_Copper

❤️i'm a hound dog❤️
hello! just to let you all know, there is in fact a carrot orange hoodie however there appears to be a strange glitch happening with it and the lilac hoodies but we are aware and we're going to fix this hopefully soon! for anyone who wants to see it, here it is!
[DOUBLEPOST=1522695710,1522695477][/DOUBLEPOST]
i would also just like to add that the baby blue hoodie is part of the ultra prizes and the rest are all rare so hopefully that gives you an idea on the values​

shel050

yeah i saw thanks! but its not really worth that. It's only a hoodie not a whole outfit so I'm not changing the value. What people want to spend on it is up to them but it's definitely not worth that in my opinion
I sold one for 175k this morning lol I definitely don’t think it is worth that much but people seem to really want it so :whistle:

hello! just to let you all know, there is in fact a carrot orange hoodie however there appears to be a strange glitch happening with it and the lilac hoodies but we are aware and we're going to fix this hopefully soon! for anyone who wants to see it, here it is!
i would also just like to add that the baby blue hoodie is part of the ultra prizes and the rest are all rare so hopefully that gives you an idea on the values​
Bless you Copper. I loveyou

Squiggle

Woww what a great copper colored hoodie

Hoppy Easter!
Disclaimer: The Pink versions of the hoodie and leggings are from Valentine's day. I do have extras that I'm selling! I'm hoping ya'll can help me with finishing the list and we can come up with the rarities together :) FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WITH PICS AS WELL! RARITIES ARE AT THE BOTTOM SO SCROLL
Ears

Clothing (Hoodies and Shoes)
(shows as Lilac in your inventory)

Eggs/Furni Items
PSA: the yellow pumpkin rotates to pink, the orange rotate to purple, and the blue rotates to green

Pet Bases
- ULTRA 60k-100k

Rarity
Ears

Green - COMMON -5K
Yellow- COMMON - 5K
Pink - NOT COMMON - 8K
Purple - COMMON -5K

Clothing
Lilac Hoodie- Rare - 10k-20k
Carrott Orange Hoodie Rare - 10k-20k

Blue Hoodie- ULTRA - 30K
Purple Bunny Slippers - COMMON - 5K
Blue Bunny Slippers - COMMON -5K

Eggs
Tefiti - ULTRA - 30K-40k
Kakamora - Not Common - 10k
DantEGG - Not Common - 10k
Common
Cri-ckee
Palace Pet- Muffin RANDOMIZED EGG
FEEGment
Gingerbread Lighthouse
Oswald the Rabbit
PEGGasus
Sergeant Tibbs
Black Panther
Spiderman
Wreck it Ralph Bunny

Wreck It Ralph Kitty
[DOUBLEPOST=1522713711][/DOUBLEPOST] Any Idea when they will change the Carrot Orange hoodies from looking Lilac??