everfae's art shop!

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
i'm obsessed with your artwork !! :aww:

username: Oreo
type - art/avatar/siggy: Siggy
ref image(s): Here's a pic of my avatar sitting down. lmk if this is ok!
text? color/transparent bg?: I like the style of your sig c:
offer: Full Elsa Outfit

o, and if at all possible, could it be oreo themed? :yay:

Mossie

Forest Faery and Occasional Pirate
username: Grimrose
type - art/avatar/siggy: signature, please :)
ref image(s):

text? color/transparent bg?: just my name and transparent ^.^ and can the border be dashed like comicnati's?
offer: I can do a credit spree and/or I have some heart chairs! :)

Last edited:

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
username: Bucky
type - art/avatar/siggy: Siggy please!
ref image(s): [link] Let me know if you need more.
text? color/transparent bg?: Transparent, yes! As for text can you just put Bucky? I doesn't matter the font or color or whatever, just as long as it looks nice! A cool border would be cool too! Kind of how you have Leilani's and Comi's! I also don't mind which side the avatar is on. c: Please and thank you!
offer: Uhmm... I have some Frozen clothing. Let me know if you're interested in any of it haha.

notes: Ok... So this may sound kind of odd... But I was wondering if you could add in a Bucky bear for me? You can draw it like the Winter Soldier like this? I don't know where you would put it... Maybe my icon hugging it or... Idk something cute? Heck, you can have it somewhere else on my name like in the u of Bucky. I don't care lol. Just do whatever you think will be cute because it will be beautiful no matter what!

Last edited:
username: laurathelostgirl

type - art/avatar/siggy: Siggy like your style <3

ref image(s):

text? color/transparent bg?: I love pinks and purples and blues on the lighter side. I would like to have my username on the right side of my avatar please with a transparent background :D

offer: Not sure if your wants are still the same. I'll make my offer when you update your wants :P I see it's been awhile ;)

Attachments

Last edited:

username: nightelf
type - art/avatar/siggy: siggy
ref image(s): nightelf vmk avatar black fliphat10.jpg (can i have elf ears and blank/white eyes and have my jeans be slightly rolled up with socks showing and can my shoes be black high top converse?)
text? color/transparent bg?: nightelf/teal, black, purple/transparent
offer: credit spree

Last edited:
i'm not sure if you're still taking requests (or if you've been on) but i would love it if you at least considered my application. your artwork is wonderful. :swoon:

username: alittlelamb
type - art/avatar/siggy: siggy
ref image(s): http://i.imgur.com/p9iq4cg.png
text? color/transparent bg?: i like the signature that you have and the one that you made for leilani. i literally don't care about text colors or where my character stands in comparison to my username, as long as the background is transparent.
offer: i have four heart chairs? if you'd like more, we could negotiate. feel free to message me!