Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerholic

I'm so sorry to hear this Jasmine :( You were a bright star that made everything seem possible. It truly saddens me to see that those individuals that stood up for the players are being forced out. I hope your path finds another place that brings just as much joy to your heart <3

I am truly sad to know that you have left MyVMK. So many times I enjoyed your kindness and caring.
You were always there to help and offer your support and always smiling. Hopefully you will now have time to do things that are most important to you. I AM REALLY GOING TO MISS YOU. Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
You were the first HOST this game had. I remember seeing you enter the Esplanade the first few days the game had opened, and everyone gave you a warm welcome. I appreciate all your contributions to the game, and getting it started in the beginning. I'm sure being a HOST this long has been tough. It makes me really sad to see you go, as you were one of my favorite HOST's. :halcyon: :cry: Always so kind and willing to help. But good luck to future endeavors. I'm sure we won't ever forget you. :hug:

Last edited:

captmrose

Documented Disney Freak
Big Thanks for all the time and fun events! I hope I can finally find one of your images trapped in that snowglobe that I always teased you about :)
Good luck and Best Wishes for all good things to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.