Farewell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I get the trophy for being worst with goodbyes.

"But, Jasmine, you haven't done any events in months... I assumed you were gone."

While that is true, I've remained a part of the community through the staff group and my time has come to depart from the team after 20 months, so I figured it best to write a post and let everyone know. There are many reasons for my past absence, some being related to just a lack of free time and others are quite personal to me and are irrelevant to this thread.

First off, thank you to the forums staff! You all work so hard and I feel like your efforts sometimes go unappreciated or unnoticed for the amazing job that you do.

I’d especially like to take an opportunity to thank the entire team of dedicated moderators and hosts for their hard work in making a project like this possible, fun, and safe.

I’d like to thank Tink for her love and her hard work with making graphics… I can’t even imagine working with over 200 images just to create something, and I don’t think you can ever be given enough credit for your long hours.

I’d also like to thank Grizzly for his many late nights working on newsletters and doing furnimaps, quests, and events for the game.

And lastly, I’d like to thank Amy. None of this would be possible if it weren’t for your two years (it began May 2013 I think?) of dedication and hard work into recreating this game and making this project work.

And once again, thank you to all of YOU! The players are what make a game like this possible above all. I love each and every one of you.

So after 20 months, it’s my turn to go, and the experience has been both a dream and heartache.

:dome:

Gallifreyan

The Slightly More Chosen One
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
you were the first host :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((
:((((((((((((((

Cri. Thank you for everything you've done for us<33 You'll be missed !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.