Favorite Band?

I like that I'm not the only fall out boy here!
Been into fall out boy since middle school. i know they are super poppy but stop and listen to what they are saying in their songs and they are lyrical geniuses. Had a fob sweet 16, met pete wentz, have his guitar, fan girl over the whole band all day. Its a problem.
Other than fob though,

Brand New
Bring Me The Horizon
And The Beatles!

Mine would have to be Inflame because of their song called the jester dance, and their rock hard singing/screamo make me feel great when I listen to them! :)

IF i had to pick just one I'd go with Cradle of Filth. Always, since the 90's that's been my band. Seen them 4 times live since then. Never gets old =) . Great band from England.

Carlyn

#CarlynisDa#1Twinkie
I have such a huge list of bands I like (check em out in the bio page, and if you guys are into the same bands, leave a message on the visitors cause dude same music tastes make me cry tears forreals)!!!!!

I LOVE WALK THE MOON OMG <3 AND Florence + the Machine. AND AND AND AND... oh just look at my bio, will you?(: Don't make me choose ):

Carlyn

#CarlynisDa#1Twinkie

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce the Veil, All Time Low, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance (RIP) Paramore, Imagine Dragons, Blink-182, Black Veil Brides...