Votes: 41 36.0%
  • Anna

Votes: 32 28.1%
  • Elsa

Votes: 32 28.1%

• Total voters

LordeByron

mine are aurora, anna, and belle

belle because i'm a lot like her! bookish and kind of like "lol i do what i want" and she just has spunk, ya know?

anna because she's so bubbly and fun but still kind of naive and unsure. i think she's just really fun!

aurora tbh i can't rly explain because she's in the movie for like, 20 min altogether but she's really adorable and fearless and she was put into a bad situation and it was totally unfair, so, yeah. also i want to be her because prince philip like,,,dang

Chill

My favorite is and has always been Aurora. (since I was around 5... but before the age of 5 my favorite was snow white.)

----------

Probably has been said but Elsa is a queen?
She was a princess in the beginning of the movie. If I'm not mistaken, there are princesses on this list that started out as civilians and end up as a princess; (Tiana if I'm not mistaken?) so technically, she isn't the only one on the list who was a princess for only part of their movie.

rapunzel is me.
we share a similar life (my mom hates the thought of me cutting my hair off, im as silly as her, my only friend is my pet)

My favorite is between Mulan and Rapunzel surprisingly with Ariel a strong second then probably Elsa even though she's a queen. They're going to make her a Disney Princess anyway :P

I love Ariel and Belle for their adventurous spirit but they just had so much more potential. They wanted to see the world and yet they just settled with a guy. I like love stories but idk I feel like some of these princesses are just like yay got my prince life accomplished now.

Aurora. She's not annoying. She doesn't spend the whole film singing. I can only remember her singing one song. She's more to herself. She likes nature. She's the prettiest. I like her dress (when it's pink). She's classic. She belongs to one of the best Disney films. I like her castle... well her father's castle. You never get to see what her castle looks like. I like that she rebels against her parent's wishes at first. I'm quite like that. I'm so anti-tradition and pro-independence.[DOUBLEPOST=1401777980][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aurora is mine. :)
how dare you pick mine zac! :P

Last edited: