Favorite VMK mods?

Anyone else remember some of the mods? My favorite were VMK_Red and i think i liked HOST_Lily. I remember how Red used to visit me sometimes lol :) She was awesome. Who were some of your favorites?

neverlander

i don't think i was friends with any mods, but i was good friends with 2 CL's. CL_sharkman and some girl i can't remember.. :(

HOST_Lily was definitely my favorite, though I have a fondness for Phinny. Hurricane probably could have been a favorite too if he had more time. But yea, Lily is an amazing person, and we were truly blessed as a community to have her.

Lily was my favorite, so sweet! Before the game closed, I had a ride and it was visited by Lily, Phinny and another one whose name I cannot recall. She had glasses and curly short hair. All of them were wonderful. :D

Snaps

mischief managed
HOST_Lily was the best! Whenever we would be in the same room we'd dress as twins (as much as she could, mostly before the staff outfit change) because my vmk name was Silly.Lily. Eventually they made me change my name though because they thought I made that my name to impersonate her... lol

cruise

Lily was awesome and I am happy that I know her outside of the game and have kept in touch with her. Hurricane was another favorite of mine but really they were all pretty great!

cruise said:
Lily was awesome and I am happy that I know her outside of the game and have kept in touch with her. Hurricane was another favorite of mine but really they were all pretty great!
How is she doing! She was like a role model to me growing up lol kind of odd i know.

Harmony

VMK's resident friendly ghost
Lily and some of the mods that joined closer to the end like Tiger and Cricket were my favorite. They always just seemed really down to earth and fun.