Favorite VMK mods?

Didn't know many of them, but HOST_Lily was there when I got into Club 33, and I think she's the one who gave me my dream ears. Maybe she gave me inferno magic too? Not 100% sure, but she was great.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Phinny and Lily were awesome, but I have to give my favorite spot to Hula for giving me a Dancing Inferno magic during the 50 inferno giveaway they had. I never really saw much of the VMK_ staff. When I did they were swamped by tons of players.

This is another very difficult question, being an adult and a CL for a long time I truly got to know many of them personally and appreciated all they did for VMK. I had so many great experiences with them all, they hired high really quality people. Early on Zev and Runo were the best then once they were gone, Hula and Lily had been more wonderful than words could express. <3 them all but it's silly to list each name. A big shoutout to QA_Caffdawg too, she was the best as well as Yavn.

Zev and Runo tho Zev was dressing as Runo here haha.

One with Hula and Lily both

Yavn and QA_Caffdawg showing me the new Club33

KrazyBella

Lisawdw said:
This is another very difficult question, being an adult and a CL for a long time I truly got to know many of them personally and appreciated all they did for VMK. I had so many great experiences with them all, they hired high really quality people. Early on Zev and Runo were the best then once they were gone, Hula and Lily had been more wonderful than words could express. <3 them all but it's silly to list each name. A big shoutout to QA_Caffdawg too, she was the best as well as Yavn.
Yes, forgot about QA_Caffdawg! She was awesome as well as Yavn :)

John

HOST_Sparky was the only staff I ever met. I was in a room once with Yavn but I don't remember what he was talking about or doing.

Nicola

VMM_Sunny c: She was such a sweetheart and seemed to take a liking to my crazy group of friends on there xD I can barely remember the rest of the staff, though, but I definitely liked HOST_Lily as well!

aceastrofan

The one and only...
yavn. I was friends with yavn in game for a while, and it was fun to see him use carpet magic and see other unreleased items.