Favorite VMK Pastime!

What was your absolute favorite thing to do on VMK?

Mine has to be bonding with my group of friends, all of who I am still friends with today!

What about you guys? :)

I just liked meeting people! I would go through rooms and play peoples games just to say hi and maybe form a friendship.
Im not as obsessed with getting as many rare items and credits as some people are.

Foamy

Definitely hanging out with friends. I didn't keep in contact with anyone from the original VMK, but I have a group of friends from OVMK and I'm working on
migrating them here now.

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
I enjoyed all the guest rooms, and the efforts some people went to make theirs so fun with rides and just the decor in general.
Definitely looking forward to seeing that again in the future.

carterjakep

I loved doing a couple of things. I would play POTC or Fireworks, mainly Fireworks for credits and POTC for fun. I would go around with my brothers walking through the park. I also loved to open up my rooms and visit peoples rooms. If none of that sounded fun to me, which wasn't very often, I would just hang out on Main Street. I did spend a lot of time on Main Street with my friends though.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I personally loved to trade for pins. I loved collecting them and was always super happy when I got one of the rarer older pins from before I joined :)

For some reason on VMK I had an obsession with doing quest that people created.
It was where 90% of the time I could be found and where I got most of my stuff from.

Pirates and Haunted Mansion for sure! Or just hanging out with friends all over the place lol. Falling Chairs was great, too.

Squid

I would spend most of my time trading, mostly. If some of my friends were on, we'd be in Main Street, along one of those rooms. I'd also spend a good amount of time playing Haunted Mansion as well!

I loved playing games like Pirates and Haunted Mansion with avid players and building random rooms, exploring... I could literally name everything just because I loved it so much.