Favorite VMK Pastime!

Room Building and maintaining. How do you accomplish your idea? What do your replace when you trade for that one thing, or a perfect new item comes out? That awesome moments when you unveil your room and friends stop by, and the excitement from the first staff checking it out.

a lot of my time was spent doing the the quests, playing mini games, or in a guest room playing a game or just hanging out with friends! Towards the end though I spent a lot of time building rides in my rooms.

Harmony

VMK's resident friendly ghost
I loved building rooms and friendships. I had a really close group of friends, and they all squished their various teleporters into my Jungle Safari living room and we, well, basically shared a house on the game. We were always together and I loved it. I'm currently missing quite a few people from my group of friends, but it's always nice to know I have some on these exact forums. :)

I always played pirates and hopped rooms and participated in those role plays where we pretended to be wolves and vampires. I also liked going to "day cares" because those were always entertaining. I don't know what I'd consider to be my favorite though... maybe pirates cause that game was awesome.

Brannon said:
For some reason on VMK I had an obsession with doing quest that people created.
It was where 90% of the time I could be found and where I got most of my stuff from.
Same with me. I couldn't do the games except JC but loved doing quests.
I also enjoyed doing the Hosts Events.

I loved hanging with friends. Games were not really fun as I had a dinosaur of a computer and the lag was so bad, I never knew what was happening until the game was over. I did enjoy riding the rides in rooms. The lag was pretty bad with them too but the rooms that loaded when I was in them were nice to look at.

One of my favorite VMK Pastime was that everytime I would always open up a trade room with my quest kiosk in it to (and of course the kiosk was surrounded).While people would trade with other fellow players and what not, I would always make like a trivia game or say that first! Who ever gets answer correct first to the trivia or say the letter " I " first, I would always let them enter the kiosk surroundings to receive a prize (as a good/rare prize).

That is my favorite VMK Pastime besides also playing pirates with some friends, as especially Squeeky (you may know him), he was like a brother to me and we were competitive playing it. (:

~Spooky

Grant

Get high through the lows
My vmk pastime was playing Haunted Mansion and getting as much credits to get Bat magic pins because I wanted 8 x 5stars of them :)
And also talk and meet some friends.

QueenClarion

Definitely, sitting chatting with my "mom" friends venting about how boring dishes and laundry get. Then saying, "hey!, let's go sink some ships"!

Love you guys thx for the support all those years ago.

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
I liked hanging with friends, shopping, redecorating and buying more rooms... cute or boot... XD