Feedback on XenForo

Fiyero

So obviously as we are transitioning to this new forum, there will be bugs with it and possibly things to improve. If you see any bugs, or items to note for improvement, please put it below and hopefully the staff will get to them as time allows.

This thread is not for comments such as "I hate XenForo let's go back to vBulletin" or otherwise. It's for suggestions on how to improve the current forum software we have, and seen bugs.

Do not comment on anything from the below list. Everything here are things they already know about and are working to improve.

• Forum Awards

Current Suggestions

Last edited:
Smilies were added before you guys even saw this.. :runaway:
Forum awards are low priority, but will get there.
Shoutbox has been done before you even posted this.
Tapatalk is being installed now.

It's alright, looks like a more friendly mobile interface I'd guess. Will take time to get used to, but change is nice.

Took a bit to get used to, it is like walking into your home after a huge remodel, I was disappointed some features weren't around. But just recently finding out most everything is coming back in anyway is quite exciting! I think I could get used to this. :allthethings:

Some of my notes on it:
The HOME page and the FORUMS page are very easy to access, vBulletin I always had issues.
Emoticons are also more accessible.
I do end up double posting quite often, however.

Last edited:

Fiyero

Took a bit to get used to, it is like walking into your home after a huge remodel, I was disappointed some features weren't around. But just recently finding out most everything is coming back in anyway is quite exciting! I think I could get used to this. :allthethings:

Some of my notes on it:
The HOME page and the FORUMS page are very easy to access, vBulletin I always had issues.
Emoticons are also more accessible.
I do end up double posting quite often, however.
Agree with this! Noted the part about double posting above

Can no longer double post unless you reach the minimum, auto merges and doesn't bump otherwise. The minimum as of this time is 12 hours (720 minutes).

Jasmine

Problem my friend is having:
It's only this way for posts. The home page is fine. Same thing happens in both Chrome and Firefox.

Jasmine

Everything is bold...?

Jasmine

Not happening to me either. Just wanted to report it because she seems to be the only one experiencing it.

Not happening to me either. Just wanted to report it because she seems to be the only one experiencing it.
Then it is likely something user-installed that is causing it, so *shrug*. Sounds like something could be intercepting the traffic and mucking with some HTML/CSS/JS (i.e. adware).

Jasmine

I'm having her experiment with her addons, because I figured that'd be a likely cause, but since it's happening in all 3 browsers (Chrome, IE, and Firefox) and she doesn't have the same addons installed for them, I'm not exactly sure what the issue is.

She also tried it on another computer and it was bold in IE, but not in Firefox or Chrome. Pretty strange... still not sure what's causing it.

I'm having her experiment with her addons, because I figured that'd be a likely cause, but since it's happening in all 3 browsers (Chrome, IE, and Firefox) and she doesn't have the same addons installed for them, I'm not exactly sure what the issue is.

She also tried it on another computer and it was bold in IE, but not in Firefox or Chrome. Pretty strange... still not sure what's causing it.
Then I'm honestly chucking it down to silly things out of my control, sorry I can't help more.