Feedback on XenForo

Jasmine

Thanks anyways. We'll keep working at it.

Hi, personally I am not a fan of Xenforo, but I may come to like it as I get used to it.

To make the transition as smooth as possible I would just suggest making sure the features of the old VB system as as closely re-added as possible. Such as groups, maybe seeing who your last visitors to your page were.

I'll be honest... I'll really miss friends. Because that's how I made many good friends on here. I had a lot of really good chats started by requesting people's friendship. Now it seems that will be gone... R.I.P

I'll be honest... I'll really miss friends. Because that's how I made many good friends on here. I had a lot of really good chats started by requesting people's friendship. Now it seems that will be gone... R.I.P
You can still follow people and they can follow back :P I know it's not exactly the same, but it can work somewhat close.

Hi, personally I am not a fan of Xenforo, but I may come to like it as I get used to it.

To make the transition as smooth as possible I would just suggest making sure the features of the old VB system as as closely re-added as possible. Such as groups, maybe seeing who your last visitors to your page were.

People are notified when you follow them, it really isn't much different than before. That said, groups wasn't a heavily used feature, and something else will take it's place in the near (1-2 month) future.

You can still follow people and they can follow back :P I know it's not exactly the same, but it can work somewhat close.
People are notified when you follow them, it really isn't much different than before. That said, groups wasn't a heavily used feature, and something else will take it's place in the near (1-2 month) future.
Fair enough... But there's another thing I'll sorely miss. The stats on mini-profiles... post count, and etc. :( Is there an option for me to turn it back on for me or will it come back?

Fiyero

Fair enough... But there's another thing I'll sorely miss. The stats on mini-profiles... post count, and etc. :( Is there an option for me to turn it back on for me or will it come back?
Mini-profiles? Do you mean the postbit (area to the left of posts)?

Just to confirm -

Double post issue has been resolved and is now working perfectly :)

:halcyon: our new forums!

Just to add in if not already stated, on your profile it shows your likes an posts.