Fireworks Bug

BaseballStarz

I recently noticed a bug of some games where I am the top scorer, and it switches my score with somebody else and it appears that I have quit the game while the person who got my score is getting my points.

I don't think I explained this very well, but if you need more clarification please let me know :)

I've had that happen once, but I still got credits. :)

Geggy

I recently noticed a bug of some games where I am the top scorer, and it switches my score with somebody else and it appears that I have quit the game while the person who got my score is getting my points.
This is a known bug - I've seen both Amy and Kevin talk about it. That being said, I've had it happen to me on countless occasions...just ask InaDaze. While playing toward the competition, I was having a really good game and then my avatar was supplanted by his. I thought about exiting, but figured I'd rather just have the good game and let everything work itself out. In the end, we all got the correct number of credits, and his name wasn't on the top scores list...though that would have been funny! :)

Ditto, but I always get the credits I've earned, just not the sweet, sweet glory.
Reminds me of a line from the 2011 movie, The Muppets...