Fireworks - Flawless Multiplier AND Bonus Combination Bug

Geggy

As reported on another thread, the Flawless Multiplier is usually not working in the Fireworks Remixed game.

Another bug, which could be related, is that the Bonus Combinations are not appearing for the players. I believe that they are still counting, if you happen to get the bonus combination, but we don't even know what those Bonus Combinations are. :)

Below are pictures to aid those of you who don't know what I'm talking about:

View attachment 823 View attachment 824

Shrimp

No, they haven't been appearing for anyone. I lifted the first screencap from SillyKid's game he posted on YouTube five years ago.
Oh, ok. You know, I'm just curious to see how the people who are getting the enormous glitch play. Like, it'd be helpful and beneficial to Amy if they could record a video showing their playing methods and if certain things possibly triggered such high amounts of scores. I believe their recordings could be helpful, if they have good intentions of getting this fixed that is. I mean if Amy were to come across this insane glitch herself, there would be no way she would have released the game so early than planned.