For Full Sparrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Well I figure if each part is super rare then that would add up to inferno. I could be wrong on value so this offer may change but if it is true that each piece has the same rarity it will be very hard to get a full suit. :)

Donlee

i applaud you @Littlebelle anymore when a new rare or super rare comes out 1 or 2 people put the value so low that they never have any value at all. i currently have 2 of the 4 pieces, as soon as i get the other 2 if this trade is still available i will do this.

CandyCars

This can not be the value until we know how long Sparrow will be in there and how often keys are used. If you want to give your inferno though it's your choice, but I would advise anyone to be patient with the value.
I learned this the hard way with my baggy pants lol

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Well I figure if each part is super rare then that would add up to inferno. I could be wrong on value so this offer may change but if it is true that each piece has the same rarity it will be very hard to get a full suit. :)
I thought the top and the hat were the rarest, at least that was the impression I got. I don't spend a ton of time in the trading arena though so if it is true each piece is the same value, I wish you luck on finding an offer Belle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.