Forum Moderator Applications!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question

Very Questionable
I would love to apply, but I don't think I'd have the time and I'd probably be a terrible forum moderator. Good luck to all applicants, can't wait to see who becomes a moderator!

are they any requirements?? .-. like time played? or past experience? or amount of time u have to be on?
To an extent - we like to have active members as part of the team. Past experience is great, but not necessary :)

iTony

Ohana means family.
Is Skype required for this position?
Also for Real Name, do you just want our First Names, or Full Names?
(I may not be comfortable giving my full name)

Kinglaser

How long will applications be open? My sister his considering also applying, but isn't sure yet.

But I applied. Good luck everyone lol

Skype is how we communicate; it is used for deciding certain things and discussing issues. It is free and easy to set up.

You do not have to give your real name.

How long will applications be open? My sister his considering also applying, but isn't sure yet.

As stated in my OP, the applications are open until 10PM EST on Sunday April 13th :)

iamabigdisfan

Skype is very easy to download and use. As Hal said it is a very important communication tool. For the real name, I gave First name and initial of last.

Kinglaser

As stated in my OP, the applications are open until 10PM EST on Sunday April 13th :)
Completely missed that oops. Thanks for repeating yourself for me :P

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
I applied, despite my admittedly low post count. Will age be a factor in our applications? Best of luck to everyone else who applies!

Status
Not open for further replies.