Frozen meet & greet!

WHO

This was really the best and most interesting host event I've been to and I've never seen Frozen. Such a good job and two thumbs up to everyone who put this together!

Would love to see more M&G's with other movie characters in the future!

*maleficent* COUGH COUGH COUGH!!!

Post any pics you have of the event here! :)

----------

inb4 "icon not complaining??? this is new"

I tried to get in but didn't have a chance. To me, its not fair that they have this event only once when so many people want to get in and it's only a limited amount of time.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Here's a late screenshot, which you saw if you were in queue when the event closed and entered the room later - Anna, Elsa, and Kristoff were still there.

Chanclyn

well those of us that did not make it in, did not get the pin,,,many of us are so disappointed... we receive and ice cube chair instead for all of our waiting.....so very sad :(

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
I live in PST time so of course I missed it because of school.

I'm happy for everyone who got to enjoy it.. but y'know... I missed out on a GREAT pin.

(I'm obsessed with frozen don't judge me :'( )

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I got in on time but I had to go to bible study and had my wife watch the window so I could at least get the pin. She could not figure out what to do and I did not get the pin. Although my clone did get the chair. Oh well, maybe next time.

Fotogirl

I got home a half hour after the event started so I knew from the start I was not getting in. So no disappointment here. I did get in line ( at 500 ) and after an hour and a half waiting in line (I made it to 290 when they switched it to ride thru) I got my ice cube chair. I happen to love the ice cube chairs so I am happy. But I would say the queue was so long because of the many many clones in line so that people could have multiples of the pin being given away and not because they really wanted to meet and greet the characters. I am not saying all in line were clones. I think many really do like to meet the characters and interact with them. But lets face it the odds that all 500 in the queue for most of the event were not 500 different individuals.