Frozen My Magic Bands

VampireBoy

It is official Disney World is about to release new Frozen themed My Magic Bands that will be sold in park only and they will be releasing them to the public during the Frozen event at Disney Hollywood Studios.

VampireBoy

Im actually kind of excited about these new bands especially because I really want the Olaf band but of course my sister really wants the Elsa band.

Kay.D

sorry guys.
these are so cute. i remember when i went on star wars weekends, they had the star wars bands. they were super expensive though!

these are so cute. i remember when i went on star wars weekends, they had the star wars bands. they were super expensive though!
Yeah the Star Wars bands were expensive, but the good thing is that the Frozen bands are only $20, which is $10 cheaper than Star Wars.

It is official Disney World is about to release new Frozen themed My Magic Bands that will be sold in park only and they will be releasing them to the public during the Frozen event at Disney Hollywood Studios.
so to be clear, these bands are for park admission? orr......? i haven't been to wdw in a couple years

VampireBoy

so to be clear, these bands are for park admission? orr......? i haven't been to wdw in a couple years
My Magic Bands are used for a couple different things one of them being park admission and also you can have them activated through the My Disney Experience website so that you can use the bands as your Fast Pass, Restaurant Bookings, etc. and with the band you have to book your Fast Passes now through the My Disney Experience site.

Last edited:
i see. are any of them complimentary (like, staying at a park resort) or do you have to pay for all of them?
If you are staying at a resort, you will get to choose from either Green, Pink, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Red, or Grey. These Frozen MagicBands are only for sale.

Drewby

WDW Annual Passholder
i see. are any of them complimentary (like, staying at a park resort) or do you have to pay for all of them?
If you are staying at a resort, you will get to choose from either Green, Pink, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Red, or Grey. These Frozen MagicBands are only for sale.
Passholders get free 1 MagicBand, but only the basic colors, but they can purchase more. If you have a day ticket (or multiple days, they are still on the same physical ticket), you can choose to hook up your ticket to the band, but you have to purchase one. Passholders can use multiple MagicBands for their pass (I have 3 different MagicBands).

The StarWars event and Frozen event were good opportunities to create new MagicBands for sale (really just a way for Disney to remake some money that was drained during MyMagic+ expansions). It's a cute idea but I wish they weren't that expensive.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
I wish there were special bands for annual pass holders to get rid of the need for the dumb annual pass cards to get the discounts etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1407644240][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, i just bought the pair of star wars magic bands for 144$.. They do cool stuff, so i had to.

Last edited:
I wish there were special bands for annual pass holders to get rid of the need for the dumb annual pass cards to get the discounts etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1407644240][/DOUBLEPOST]Yeah, i just bought the pair of star wars magic bands for 144$.. They do cool stuff, so i had to.
If you bought these anywhere but at the park (such as Ebay), you will not be able to attach your pass and use it, as it would've already been attached to someone else, and they aren't transferable. (It must be attached to somebody's ticket at the time of purchase)
I personally have not tried to use a MagicBand that was attached to someone else previously, but that's what I have heard.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
If you bought these anywhere but at the park (such as Ebay), you will not be able to attach your pass and use it, as it would've already been attached to someone else, and they aren't transferable. (It must be attached to somebody's ticket at the time of purchase)
I personally have not tried to use a MagicBand that was attached to someone else previously, but that's what I have heard.
Not true. The bands i purchased on ebay are linked to my account now.