Game you hated most

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
I could not stand POTC because all I would hear from other players is how good they are and how much I stink. So much for good sportsmanship. It is the main reason I stuck with fireworks. When I got in 3rd and someone else got in first I never heard, 'You stink and I rock your socks off! Muahahah!!!'. Yeah, POTC was my most hated game.

i didn't really hate any of them but found the jungle cruise game terribly boring ~____~ although it was fun to snap pictures of the animals it was also very easy and didn't give many credits

Kiki

I didn't like mansion (sorry)
I had very poor internet and a sad computer at that time, I was always a ghost!

Ice

Yup, hated jungle cruise. I had to try it like 30 times to get past the silver ears quest. xD

Jungle Cruise wasn't challenging, and it only offered few credits. :(

I think back in the day it was the minigame intended for the younger players that couldn't grasp Fireworks or Pirates.

Natalie

Either Jungle Cruise or Fireworks. Those were hard, imo. x_x I really liked the Pirate game though.

Jungle Cruise because multi-tasking was too complicated for me back then.. still kinda is now.

I would definitely have to go with the Tomorrowland Diving or car racing games, you had to collect and absurd number of shells or cups to get fewer credits than Jungle cruise plus you had to do a quest to get magic to be allowed to play them, definitely not worth the effort. While in the game you basically walked around like we have done the last few days for a few credits... at least the game part of jungle cruise was more game like and entertaining, and there was a skill factor to it.

I hope people are choosing their least favorite based on game value, and not on payout ;)

g

Fireworks and Pirates!

Everytime I play Pirates, I either get shot down dead or that I am paired with the worst team

Fireworks is just annoying...

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
Jungle Cruise was always my least favorite game.
It was just lame, and I was plain terrible.

gravebound

not actually a grave
jungle cruise without a doubt. i was good at it, it just took way too long and for only 25 credits was ridiculous.
i was never that good at fireworks and it also took really long, but it was still really fun to play to me for some reason.
since amy upped the payout in myvmk's jc it's more bearable, and the only way i'm able to earn credits now. i have way too short of an attention span to sit thru fireworks for 300 credits when i can get twice that from a round of jc.

kalyee

I like jungle cruise now that the payout is higher, but I rarely played mini-games back in VMK. I hated fireworks - still do - haunted mansion was always too slow on my laptop, and pirates got boring fast. I kind of stayed away from the games and just built rooms.

Yurgle

Jungle Cruise, definitely! It gave like, what, 25 credits? It was crazy! I would just immediately get in and crash the boat, exit the game, get my credits, rinse and repeat.