GBGR Contest (Godric's Best Guest Room Contest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: kcoop
Title: Disney Dreaming
Description:
Howdy Partner! Hang on to them stitch hats and ears cuz this here is the wildest dream in the wilderness. Avast there! Dead men tell no tales. Roger Mission Control. We are go for launch in 5..4..3..2..1. Hear ye hear ye to all MyVmk nobles! What is your dream?
Disney Dreaming.png

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
ign: Once_Upon_A_Time
Title: The Garden of Love
Description: Welcome to the magical Garden of Love! This Garden is unlike any other because it is ruled by the goddess Aphrodite and the power of true Love!! <3<3<3Come Feel The Love<3<3<3

Last edited:

sabby

I might change this but I made this a while ago for Halloween and didn't enter it into the staff BGR because of the no pixel rule, I wanted to keep it though because it came out cute!
In game name: Sabby
Room Name : Halloween Carnival
Description:Halloween fun is here :)! Ride our ghostly spinning teacups and enjoy some tasty food. If you are brave enough, on the night of Halloween, trick or treat at our spooky haunted house and receive treats ( a trick a treat bag given out by me). Make sure to come in costume! <3

Attachments

IGN: Aztec_king
Title: The Reaper
Description: Most fearsome vessel to set seas. Legend has it, the Reaper has taken 1000's of souls of foolish sailors and pirates alike. Docked on a small island guarded by the damned. The ship hunts after a full moon has set.[DOUBLEPOST=1429040697][/DOUBLEPOST]Ill add 5k for a third place. if you wish

Last edited:

Bug

Thanks so much for doing this!

IGN: Bug
Title: Stitch's Coreggnation
Description: Join stitch on his eggcellent space adventure. He is being crowned King Eggperiment 626. His egg friends stole Captain Hook's Ship and hitched a ride into space to watch his big moment

Attachments

Thanks so much for doing this!

IGN: Bug
Title: Stitch's Coreggnation
Description: Join stitch on his eggcellent space adventure. He is being crowned King Eggperiment 626. His egg friends stole Captain Hook's Ship and hitched a ride into space to watch his big moment
I see you've already found it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.