Getting Rid of My Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rygo

It all started with a Mouse
So, I am a clothing and hat collector, with no use for pins or rooms. I realize everyone values things slightly different. The prices next to each pin is the value I put on them, I am open to negotiation though!! Items with * is what I am really looking for.
(Bold Items Currently on hold for offers pending.)

Trading Pins
2x COW room pins 15k
1x Aladdin Pin 3k
1x Aladdin Jasmine Pin 3k
1x Aladdin Rajah Pin 3k
1x 1*Lightning McQueen Magic 7k

Looking For
Credits
Magic (Not Levitation)
*Queen of Hearts outfit 12k
*Anna Coronation Outfit 22k
*Anna Winter Outfit (hat not needed) 20k
Mickey or Minnie Winter Beanies 3k
Mickey or Minnie Winter Sweaters 2k
Native American Headdress 5k

EDIT: I have updated my wants list with the value I place on those items. Hopefully that will help!
Also, I am looking for the most * items in an offer of multiple items.

Last edited:

Rygo

I am soooo super sorry!! I put the wrong price in there!! :o
If you have any clothes or outfits of a 15k value (since it was my bad!!) I will still honor the 15k for you @LuvDaPixie (I also realized I forgot to put that I am mainly looking for clothing and hats. I edited that too).

LuvDaPixie

I am soooo super sorry!! I put the wrong price in there!! :o
If you have any clothes or outfits of a 15k value (since it was my bad!!) I will still honor the 15k for you @LuvDaPixie (I also realized I forgot to put that I am mainly looking for clothing and hats. I edited that too).
Sorry, I don't know values of clothes at all :(

Rygo

Sorry, I don't know values of clothes at all :(
I've added my values, if that helps!!

Right now @LuvDaPixie has the first say on the pin, I made the mistake, and she was the first to offer. If she pulls out, I will accept the best offer with the most * items in it.
Thanks!

Rygo

I will pull out, so that you can get the full value of the pin. Everyone makes mistakes, I want to be a fair trader :)
@LuvDaPixie I do appreciate it, but I too am a fair trader and it was my mistake. Still your call.
Without LuvDaPixe in, the leading offer is:
@PioneerRex via PM,
Elsa coronation outfit
Simba hat
Brown cowboy pants.

I am away from my computer for the next few hours, and to be honest, anyone with the Anna coronation outfit in the offer will beat this one. Otherwise, it will most likely go to PioneerRex when I get home again.

Pretty sure there was an offer for a genie in here too. I will get back to you too when I am home.

Last edited:

Rygo

Hi there, :)

I can do:
1x Aladdin Genie Pin 3k

Thanks!
i'll buy the other genie pin!
Let me know when you can meet up for this.

For your:

1x Aladdin Carpet Pin

I offer:

*Queen of Hearts outfit
Mickey or Minnie Winter Beanies (both)
Mickey or Minnie Winter Sweaters (both)
Native American Headdress
Cowboy Pants
I am really liking @PioneerRex 's offer right now. For me, the only thing that could top it is the Anna coronation outfit, thrown into an offer.

i can take the aladin carpet 25k
Credits are fine for the smaller items, but I am really wanting clothing items and hats for the larger amounts.

Rygo

Rygo

Bump! Updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.