Geuss Who Just Found MVMK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyBorn

Hi Guys!

For those who do not know me I am the original DisneyBorn from the OVMK Forums. I am now going to share my OVMK story and continue with my interdiction.

For most of the summer I was very ill and the doctors weren't really sure what was wrong or what to do. Over the 4th of july I was in the hospital for a few days because my condition was getting worse, but they still did not know what was wrong. After being released I was stuck on my bed one day and I decided to look up VMK on google for old times sakes. I stumbled across OVMK. It was my savior this summer and made me happy even though I was so sick (and still kinda am). I was so happy that it got up and running and I finally got to be on VMK once again. Within the time of the commotion and closing I was not sure how to feel about people and the game it self.

Now today when sending a thank you note to nick on twitter I came across MVMK. I am vey happy that I have found this and that things are starting back up. I would also like to thank the team putting this together. Its so nice to hear so many familiar names. I hope to become closer to everyone since I wasn't so close with people on OVMK. Thanks again.

Glad to be back!
~DisneyBorn (Kimmie in game and in real life)

IcyWaterPrincess

Hi Guys!

For those who do not know me I am the original DisneyBorn from the OVMK Forums. I am now going to share my OVMK story and continue with my interdiction.

For most of the summer I was very ill and the doctors weren't really sure what was wrong or what to do. Over the 4th of july I was in the hospital for a few days because my condition was getting worse, but they still did not know what was wrong. After being released I was stuck on my bed one day and I decided to look up VMK on google for old times sakes. I stumbled across OVMK. It was my savior this summer and made me happy even though I was so sick (and still kinda am). I was so happy that it got up and running and I finally got to be on VMK once again. Within the time of the commotion and closing I was not sure how to feel about people and the game it self.

Now today when sending a thank you note to nick on twitter I came across MVMK. I am vey happy that I have found this and that things are starting back up. I would also like to thank the team putting this together. Its so nice to hear so many familiar names. I hope to become closer to everyone since I wasn't so close with people on OVMK. Thanks again.

Glad to be back!
~DisneyBorn (Kimmie in game and in real life)
Welcome back Kimmie!

It will certainly feel great to get back into the kingdom, see you in game!!

Cat

Hi Kimmie!
I'm glad to hear you're better, but I'm sorry you're not fully well!
Nevertheless we're happy to have you on the forums, so welcome! (:
Hope to see you around~

Welcome to the forums :)

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Welcome to the forums, darling! I'm glad to have you with us! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.