Glitching on the Rides

Anyone else experiences glitches while riding today?

I just rode three times and had a glitch in each ride...
1st ride I was told that I had just purchased a green turnstile.
2nd ride I had a popup that told me I would be logged off due to inactivity in 5 minutes.
3rd ride I was sent to an empty pirate guest room (the one with the skull cave) and had a pop up that said my call for help would be answered shortly.

So... is it just me? Not that it's a huge issue but it's annoying to have to reenter the rides over and over. They take enough time as is!

Nope, it's been going on since the opening. The 1st one was probably a packet bug, the 2nd, was probably also a packet bug, and the 3rd, just sometimes happens. Not to worry though, it's not just you

Jasmine

It's the rides. Actually, I think it's the Courtyard as well. I usually don't have major issues unless I'm in there.

I have kind of started finding them amusing. They are annoying when you get sent off the ride, but when on the ride, I like to embrace the Beta-ness of it all. <3 I got a lot of different ones I can't even remember what they all were... I think it'd be cool to share screen shots of the bugs... but maybe that's just because they make me smile. :)

Yeah I have been trying to clear out some of my friend list but it's so hard!!