Gold Keys

Retro

Expiration on POTC keys was put in place for the purpose of people being able to hoard them until a high priority item was in the chest. Which creates an unfair advantage. Another point, if everyone was able to keep their gold keys, items put in the gold chest would have little to zero value.

Expiration on POTC keys was put in place for the purpose of people being able to hoard them until a high priority item was in the chest. Which creates an unfair advantage. Another point, if everyone was able to keep their gold keys, items put in the gold chest would have little to zero value.
I think he meant bc the delays currently... x:

Understandable but there use to b a due date on them so that way we knew when they were going to expire.................. So where is that expiration day now on the keys???

Retro

I definitely see why you're frustrated, the feeling would be mutual trust me.. Maybe thats something that can be suggested. Im sure people would get behind that idea. On the bright side though this type of thing doesnt happen often where themes are delayed like this.