Goodbye Everyone I'm Sorry loves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not meet you in game, but I am sorry about what has occurred during your time on MyVMK.
Good luck with your work! I hope that your health gets better so you can continue what you love.
You are gorgeous, by the way!

this is the hardest goodbye i've had to do in a while :( i really wish you weren't going and i really hope that you can come back. please don't permaban yourself :/ ilysm and you're killing me but i wish you the most happiness in the world.

MissMitzy

RIP Mitzy 7/21/15
I never got the chance to meet you, and for that I am truly disappointed. I heard many great things about you and the kind things that you did for people. It's truly inspirational. I hope your life and health drastically improve, and that your work continues to thrive in a much easier manner for yourself. I'm sorry about the things that have happened to you on this game, and the stress that it has caused you. I can tell just from your post and the stories that you are a kind spirit who wants to go out of their way for others, and that it a magical thing. People like you are the reason that many people are still alive today. I may have never met you, but I want you to know you are appreciated, and I know I'm not the only one who will be here on the forums for you if you ever need someone to talk to you. You're an amazing woman, and I hope you have an equally amazing life <3

Zelena

I'm sorry this game was toxic for you. I only ever saw you once while I was in your room like forever ago. I saw you had a credit giveaway room so that was nice of you. Again I'm sorry this became so unhappy for you to be on (that's 90% of the reason I barely get on anymore).

NO BITSY BABY YOU CAN'T LEAVE. I DEMAND YOU STAY, ALL THE STUPID HATERS CAN GO HATE ON SOMEONE ELSE! YOU ARE AMAZING AND ARE THE SWEETEST PERSON I HAVE MET ON HERE. IF YOU DON'T STAY TO HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE, WHO WILL? HONESTLY THINGS ON HERE ARE FAR TOO MUCH AND YOU WERE THE ONE POSITIVE THING OUT OF ALL THE HATERS. I'M LIKE LITERALLY CRYING WHILE I'M TYPING THIS. :cry::cry::cry:DON'T LEAVE MEEEE! <3 GOOD BYE LOVE! HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE. MAY YOU MAKE MANY CHANGES TO THE WORLD "BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN WORLD" I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU, YOU ARE AMAZING! :hearts:*HUGS YOU SO TIGHT YOU CAN'T BREATHE*

bitsy.png

Last edited:

gibgatz

Le Freak, C'est Chic
SO SO SORRY you are leaving.I am still relatively new to this site, but we've spoken on a couple occasions, and you've but nothing but immensely kind to me. You are a beautiful person, inside and out, and I wish you the loveliest peace through all your life. I hope you have the grooviest days and know that you are so so loved. Thank you for all the good moments - I hope we can keep in touch! <3

Cat

Noooooo we were just getting to be pals :c
You're so sweet and kind, and were so friendly to me even before we knew each other
I hope you find happiness outside of the game, I know it can be difficult coping with people and such.
Always feel free to message me if you ever need anything <3

Your career schedule seems really stressful. :c It's upsetting that the game made you feel the way it did. Maybe do something that will make you happy first and not worry about others for a while. Take some "you time" and enjoy the things that will make you smile and happy not the things that will make you sad and stressed. :whee:I hope you find peace and happiness in your life :grizzly::hearts::cloud9: :fly:

bitsy

sleepy lil baby
Thank you @Cloudyblue @Safe @Eros @Primmy @AwesomeKool @Hoppper @MissMitzy @Caitlynn @Tay @Keanu @Zelena @MoitaRose @KatieM @kiddy @gibgatz @Cat (my fill tear chav) @Ringo and lovely @Tink

All of you comments have made me cry and I really am sorry about all of this. I will respond more personally later when I am on a computer. If @VMK_Lumos 's message went through correctly, my permaban will start tomorrow. I will miss so many of you.
Please don't think this as selfish. I'm very sorry once again. You all mean so much to me. You were friends when I have nothing but work in real world. Thank you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.