Grab a Book!

KrazyBella

Find the book closest to you and here's what you have to do...

Go to page 42, and copy down the first sentence of the second paragraph! :)

Here's mine to start...

"Stop trying to be funny!"

"I wouldn't trust her alone with another dog yet or maybe ever, but as long as she's with a human who will take the lead she'll be peaceable."

-Stay With Me by Paul Griffin.
Love This Book <3

They'd been carved in the rock, with pigments added - orange for the hair, white chalk for the garments, green for the plants that grew around them, and even blue for the sky over their heads.

"However unlikely it may seem, it is the truth and, therefore, one hundred percent likely."

IceyJayJay

"And they can get you in and out of there in time?"

Foamy

The tattered oilcompany roadmap had once been taped together but now it was just sorted into leaves and numbered with crayon in the corners for their assembly.

I randomly found this thread and decided to try and revive it. From my glorious ap calculus notebook that I took the test yesterday: The plural for relative maximum is relative maxima, and the plural for relative minimum is relative minima.

Yay, derivatives!

karsella

formerly electrified;;

The black-glass beach stretched inland about fifty yards, then dropped off the edge of a cliff.
~The House of Hades by Rick Riordan

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
"What happened to this demigod?" she asked. - The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
From a book I've been working on translating for myself over the past year. I've read the English version but sometimes context is lost in translation when it comes to books

" Quid ergo? Cur sustinet? Quid est? Cur talem ignavus metus in cordibus vestris? "