Grab a Book!

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
"I argued with Mom that I should have slightly more than half of the suitcase, since without me and my cancer, we'd never be going to Amsterdam in the first place." - The Fault in Our Stars

bobsbestgame

"Robert Baratheon had always been a man of huge appetites, a man who knew how to take his pleasures"

How boring

Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin

bobsbestgame

"He kicked the door open and tumbled out onto the beach."

Idk why that is making me laugh hahahhaa
From; Alex Rider: Snakehead, by Anthony Horowitz
That book is one of my favorites in the series!!! I read all of them in 8th grade and I loved them so much!!

Chill

That book is one of my favorites in the series!!! I read all of them in 8th grade and I loved them so much!!
Ahhh me too!! I read them in 7th grade! Snakehead has always really peaked my interest because of that setting where the Yu guy kidnaps him and tries to illegally sell his organs in that creepy hospital. Always been one of my faves. Alex Rider deserves more hype than it gets IMO

"Miss Miller signed to me to sit on a bench near the door, then walking up to the top of the long room, she cried out, - "

Jane Eyre =/

Nicoleasaurus

Princess Nicole
"I listened to them chewing and talking about the UFO sighting in Scotland."
This book has nothing to actually do with UFO's xD
Catch A Falling Star , Kim Culbertson

grnpotato

"Sherlock Holmes sat silent for a few minutes with his fingertips still pressed together, his legs stretched out in front of him, and his gaze directed upwards to the ceiling."

Azimuth

scatcat's gang
"Frozen in time, slow to heal, the arctic will be haunted by its toxic legacy for countless generations to come."
-Silent Snow: The Slow Poisoning of the Arctic by Marla Cone

"Gary and players like Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs bring a lot of experience to the dressing room."
-Wayne Rooney: My Decade In the Premier League by Wayne Rooney. Who else...