Green Crate Items

AlsCabals

just saying, not sure if this is a rumor or not...
but someone said amy said that the prizes will be switched out.
and in the staff message it said 'green baggy pants and black flip are rarest to win in the crates (right now)'

camzilla

End of MYVMK as we knew it 5/2/2015
and in the staff message it said 'green baggy pants and black flip are rarest to win in the crates (right now)'
well if that is true it sure does not make the people who spent all of april getting green keys, to use them on total garbage, to now be told oh we are going to switch out the junk for better stuff. so if you used your green keys already to bad...

AlsCabals

well if that is true it sure does not make the people who spent all of april getting green keys, to use them on total garbage, to now be told oh we are going to switch out the junk for better stuff. so if you used your green keys already to bad...
i completely agree. i just wanted to tell people, because some people were still wondering how sparrow would be distributed...

im scared to even use my keys because of getting some of the prizes currently and then not having a key to open the crates when something better arrives. ya know?

Amy indicated last night that there would be keys available from HOST events just like before. It sounds like more opportunities to get keys.
From what I could gather last night, these crates are going to be around for a long time, the prizes will switch up periodically to keep things fresh.

she said yesterday in a room that the prizes would change without notice...i dont think any time soon though but they're there to stay forever