Green Flips for Full Sparrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmar

Regina George
Trying to figure out if this is a fair trade or not, I haven't been on in a while and noticed that its being re-released through the pirates game so not sure on values etc.
If not what kind of pieces could i get for this? I'm specifically after the vest especially.
Thank you :)

Just to specify these are GREEN FLIP FLOPS not the hat!

Last edited:
Trying to figure out if this is a fair trade or not, I haven't been on in a while and noticed that its being re-released through the pirates game so not sure on values etc.
If not what kind of pieces could i get for this? I'm specifically after the vest especially.
Thank you :)

Just to specify these are GREEN FLIP FLOPS not the hat!
I see the vest getting like 6 walls alone so in total I'd say Full Sparrow is a bit more than green floppies

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Emmar

Regina George
Thank you
any ideas on how much worth wise i should add on? sorry as i said haven't been on in a while!

Thank you
any ideas on how much worth wise i should add on? sorry as i said haven't been on in a while!
I mean let's say this is what it's been going for:

Hat: 1 Wall
Vest: 6 Walls
Pants: 2 Walls
Shoes: maybe a wall

10 walls.. Green Flips are around there but I doubt people would trade a full set for just the flips so you may need to add if that makes sense. Maybe add a wall or 2 for a kicker.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I say be patient. As more are released, sparrow will be easier to attain. Try for a while to just do green flips but if that doesn't work then add. It's a decent deal with someone doesn't care about owning sparrow and wants your flips.

Tbh, Green Flips are worth more than Full Sparrow but it wouldn't be a bad trade to make, especially if you plan on keeping the Sparrow (not trading for value). Something to take into account is that people who are trading Full Sparrow are making it super convenient for you, giving them some leverage on the trade. Another thing to take into account is that Sparrow's value can only drop, not rise, in the near future, giving you some leverage.

As @Smee stated...
Vest ~ 6 Walls
Pants ~ 2 Walls
Hat and Shoes ~ 1 Wall ea

Green Flips ~ 12 Walls (I have had no luck offering 10 Walls for Green Flips, and some people even say closer to 15 although I think that is a bit much so...)

Edit: I have seen Minnie + a few Walls for Green Flips quite a few times over the past few months so that can kinda give you an idea of Green Flips worth too.

If you are willing to hold the Green Flips, I can get Full Sparrow and trade you for the Flips. I could even add a few magic pins of your choice. I already have the Vest which is by far the toughest thing to get. I would have the other pieces in no time. I also saw you mention you are most interested in the Vest so we could also work out a deal like Vest + stuff other than Sparrow for Flips. Green flips are necessary for a Slytherin lol.

Last edited:

savvy.max

Trading: http://tinyurl.com/savvymax
I would honestly say that Pink Flip flops would be a better offer. Vest is at nearly 5 walls and pants are 1, Hat and shoes are 2. With Black Sparrow now out the price will drop significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.