Guest Room Designs!

Mason

Hello all!

I personally enjoy the building aspect of the game and there is nothing I love more than a stackable item! I thought it would be fun to show off some of the rooms that I was working on previously and I invite everyone else to share any pictures of their rooms that they may have created in the past! These rooms were either completed or still in the making..

Pirate's Theme

Winter Theme

Tiki Theme

Be creative!

Mason

Thanks! DId any of you get the opportunity to build anything? I know some people took advantage of the pixels, which I didn't get to.

Thanks! I can't wait to start building again! I have more pics but most are glitches like people on my water slide with regular clothes on, etc.

I love the rooms you posted!! Very Nice!!

Mystik

Cat

I love your rooms!
It's unfortunate that the computer that has all my shots is toasted, otherwise I would share. /:
I can't wait to start putting rooms together again.
POTC and rooms. That's all I did all day. <3

Nice room guys! Keep it up. Love seeing rooms/rides

-Alex

Okay then.
There's this room. Not much effort, but it was fun:

There's this, which was the first room I started working on, constantly updated. :P When gingerbread came out, I about I about lost my mind. It allowed me to improve my room substantially.

Finally, the last room I worked on before VMK closed:

A lot of effort and credits went into making this what I wanted, whereas Winter Wonderland was just me trying to find a way to use my substantial collection of Narnia chairs and Ice Cubes. Was constantly updating this towards the end, as a lot of appropriately themed things came out.

If I find anymore pictures, I'll share them, but I lost my VMK pics a long time ago I believe.

Kiki

These are the only rooms I had on an old photobucket account. Sadly, the old computer with VMKPal images was trashed years ago :(
But, I'm so glad I still have these memories! I was Penny_Ante in VMK

Trick or Treat Village

I won this room during the dreams event. That's by buddy Matty_D in the chair

Lame Eye Pin offer, I added to the cache and finally got the pin!!!

First time I saw a host with Stitch Magic

Card Sharks Gameroom. I LOVED RUNNING THIS GAME!!

Girl with blond hair was saying nasty comments, I'm in the black beret

So glad I have this pic :)

Sorry! some of these are not guest rooms... got carried away!!

Fairy

Love all of your rooms!! I wish I could've gotten pictures of all of mine before the game closed :(
I only managed to save one, I'm sure I have lots of VMKPal but I don't have that anymore o_o
one of multiple of my pool/water slide rooms :)

That looks amazing Fairy! :)

-Alex