Halcyon, over & out <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I'm going to make this short and sweet.

I have resigned from the staff team of the forums, and just want to say thanks to everyone for keeping the magic of VMK alive throughout my time playing MyVMK.

Thank you to all of the members, both old a new!

My friends, I had such fun getting to know you guys from the other side of the world!

Thank you to the amazing team of staff here - it has been a pleasure working with you all and thanks so much for the opportunity. I enjoyed every minute of it :) Don't let the haters get you down ;) You are all wonderful people and such fun to "hang out" with!

Most importantly, thank you @Amy. You are amazing chic, never forget that!

I hope you all continue to enjoy both the game and forums!

I wish everyone here all the best,
Hugs,
Halcyon :halcyon:

Last edited:

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Hal... :blue: I'll miss seeing you around and talking with you whenever you appear around the forums or game and neither will be the same without you. Thank you for all the fun talks and I glad I got to meet you and get to know you some.

Thanks for being such a good friend and always messaging me when you got on in-game :halcyon:

I hope you don't completely disappear and that we might see you real soon! Otherwise, I wish you the best with your future endeavors in life and maybe some day we can talk with each other again. :halcyon:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Oh Hal..): ! This came out totally out of left field. :please: It's so unfortunate to see you go. You've done a lot for this community and your time here was well spent. Here's some oreos for the road. DON'T BE A STRANGER!! *hands bag full of oreos*

Hal no :( I'm gonna miss you too much..

Status
Not open for further replies.