Halloween 2017 Idea Megathread

riddleguy

This thread is for people to share halloween ideas for myvmk. May seem a bit early...but myvmk plans their themes 2 months in advance so thats why i am making this now.

I think halloween would be a perfect time to do a collecting event similar to the easter basket event we had,but this time we collect trick or treat baskets. Also, I really loved wishingfantasy's halloweentown suggestion and would love to see halloweentown item's in game for halloween!

How about Halloweentown clothes and items?
I really love the witch outfits that they had in the movies, it would be nice having them in the game. I don't know if they are possible, but I would love you forever if they got made! ❤

When I was a kid I would look forward each year hoping they would have another movie.
It would being me to tears if I saw anything made for MyVMK. Just saying.

For items you could make that pumpkin, Merlin's Talisman, Agatha Cromwell's Spellbooks, ghoul walkie-talkies, The Gift (A magical jewel), the broom; Windsweeper 5000. Or you could make Benny's cab!

Debbie Reynolds was such a wonderful person and her outfits and items would be such a great treat. Rest in Peace. :angel:

riddleguy

@wishingFantasy Your welcome...i suppose i should share your awesome hocus pocus item ideas too.

How about Hocus Pocus?
I love anything Halloween if you haven't noticed.
I was so happy to hear that there was some Haunted Mansion clothes and items, but I got sad that there wasn't anything for this movie?
It is so great I love watching it every year and I hope there is a squeal someday. I heard rumors that Disney is working on one, so there is hope. :pose:
It is very interesting how they made the flying broom scene for the movie.
I watched this behind the scenes special and I was blown away. (lol)

What could be made into the game? The sister's outfits of course. Don't forget their cloaks.
( I would understand if that is impossible, though.)
You can make Dani's outfit(the little girl) Oh, and Butcherson's outfit.

For the items you could make the Spell book, brooms(mop, vacuum), tombstones, cauldron.
And a magic pin, you can turn into a black cat.

Anyway...

I'm too lazy to quote my post but i would love to see stitchs cousin phantasmo in game for halloween! Theres actually a 2nd cousin that would be good to release for halloween.... stitchs cousin spooky from the lilo and stitch halloween ep...

Thank you for this!!! During Halloween last year, many people and myself suggested to staff that Halloweentown items should be put into game. Unfortunately, it never happened :/. I'm glad I found this thread to see that there are other people still into this idea as much as I am. I'm hoping this year, this thread allows them to notice our well in advanced request so they can hopefully make our upcoming item wishes come true this year! :)

Fotogirl

I am not in the game enough to try and put something like this together again but something I did in Original VMK was to make a Halloween Street Trick or Treat. I created the start room and everyone who wanted to participate made a "front porch" theme room. The idea was to connect all the rooms in line by teleporters. It took a good deal of coordinating and trading teleporters to make the arrangement work but in the end we had about 20 rooms, end to end so to speak. I would have set times to open for trick or treating. Each room owner that could would then be present in their room when it was open for trick or treating. I would open my room so people could visit, receive a treat and teleport to the next room, just as though you were walking house to house like when we were little and trick or treated in your own neighborhood. As the trick or treaters came thru your room you trade with them and give out a small prize. I left the prize choice up to each owner. It could be as small or as large as you chose. It could be anything from an ash pin (which sells for 50 credits return) to retired theme items from previous month that were sold in stores to extra host prizes or host consolation prizes to a random different item to each person .... the choices are endless. I had the Halloween Street open several times during the month and on Halloween night so all those who had built a room would have the opportunity to be on when it was open. Another aspect of it was we all incorporated the same light somewhere in our rooms and would "turn on our porch light" if we were present in our room to give treats.That way any visitor would know if the owner was on and passing out treats.

Just throwing it out there if someone is ambitious enough to get one started and has the time to coordinate trading of connecting teleporters with players to connect the rooms in succession.

riddleguy

I LOVE this!! Like @awko-taco said, I hope they notice our request for Halloweentown items because every millenial (people born from 1982-2000, which is the majority of the game) knows this. Not only that, but it would also be a neat tribute to Debbie Reynolds.
@VMK_Schweetz @HOST_Pegasus @HOST_Nala @VMK_Rapunzel
Halloweentown could actually work as this octobers theme....we could have items and pin for the halloweentown series of movies. But wait....theres also a halloween town in the nightmare before christmas so we could get nightmare before christmas items as well.

riddleguy

It looks like the Hocus Pocus Villain Spectular is returning this year! I would love to see a quest series based on that show.

Villains tonight! from the disney cruise would also be a good show to base a quest series on.

There are so many potential outfits that could be added for hallowen among villain outfits alone,,,,i for one would love to see a dr facilier outfit and a outfit for winifred sanders(bette midlers character).

Also, even through its doubtful at this time i would love to see some OUAT villain costumes for killian jones and evil queen regina.

but if your looking to add outfits unique to halloweentime at disneyworld...you should consider these cadaver dan outfits....

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Halloweentown is one of my favorite movies ever, so I will be pushing for this! These are some awesome ideas!
I am not in the game enough to try and put something like this together again but something I did in Original VMK was to make a Halloween Street Trick or Treat. I created the start room and everyone who wanted to participate made a "front porch" theme room. The idea was to connect all the rooms in line by teleporters. It took a good deal of coordinating and trading teleporters to make the arrangement work but in the end we had about 20 rooms, end to end so to speak. I would have set times to open for trick or treating. Each room owner that could would then be present in their room when it was open for trick or treating. I would open my room so people could visit, receive a treat and teleport to the next room, just as though you were walking house to house like when we were little and trick or treated in your own neighborhood. As the trick or treaters came thru your room you trade with them and give out a small prize. I left the prize choice up to each owner. It could be as small or as large as you chose. It could be anything from an ash pin (which sells for 50 credits return) to retired theme items from previous month that were sold in stores to extra host prizes or host consolation prizes to a random different item to each person .... the choices are endless. I had the Halloween Street open several times during the month and on Halloween night so all those who had built a room would have the opportunity to be on when it was open. Another aspect of it was we all incorporated the same light somewhere in our rooms and would "turn on our porch light" if we were present in our room to give treats.That way any visitor would know if the owner was on and passing out treats.

Just throwing it out there if someone is ambitious enough to get one started and has the time to coordinate trading of connecting teleporters with players to connect the rooms in succession.
I also somewhat remember this, and I love the idea!! That could also be a thought for a competition in the future!

riddleguy

I love this idea! staff could support the event by releasing a pumpkin we can turn on and off to signal if we are on to give treats. and they could make the front porch theme room buyable if it isnt currently. and they could even turn it into a competition!

I found this mickey pumpkin from original VMK i believe and as far as i can tell hasnt been released in myvmk...please correct me if im wrong.

I love this idea! staff could support the event by releasing a pumpkin we can turn on and off to signal if we are on to give treats. and they could make the front porch theme room buyable if it isnt currently. and they could even turn it into a competition!

I found this mickey pumpkin from original VMK i believe and as far as i can tell hasnt been released in myvmk...please correct me if im wrong.
That pumpkin is in game. There's Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Olaf, and Jack Skellington I believe! Also plain orange pumpkins, plain white, & patches of pumpkins!
If the game ever comes back up I can show you all of the Halloween things I've collected over the years so you can see them!

Karalora

Copy-pasted from my thread "As the Seasons Turn." I'm including both the "Fall" and "Halloween" lists. Names in parentheses indicate the person who suggested it, if it wasn't me:

Fall Furni
Acorn Chair (Cowboy_Pirate)
Apple Trees
Autumn Leaf Arch
Autumn-Colored Flats (Cowboy_Pirate)
Bundle of Cornstalks
Fallen Leaf Carpet
Grapevines
Hay/Straw Carpets (waterfallglow)
Main Street Lamp Fall Edition (with Marigolds)
Pile of leaves
Scarecrow

Fall Clothing
Earmuffs (Cowboy_Pirate)
Skirt with Tights
Sweater with Scarf

Halloween Furni
Benny's cab (Halloweentown) (Castafloogin)
Giant Pumpkin (Halloweentown) (Castafloogin)
Haunted House Prop--like the Royal Castle Prop, but a haunted house with lightning flashes instead of fireworks.
Haunted Mansion Changing Portraits (Cowboy_Pirate)
Haunted Mansion dividers--modeled after the Disneyland ones, but with a chain instead of the velvet rope and brass bats instead of the Disney D.
Orange and black game devices (random number gens, scoreboards, etc.)

Halloween Clothing
Bride of Frankenstein costume
Cute witch costume
Frankenstein's Monster costume
Ghost costume
Mummy costume
Skeleton costume
Wizard costume

riddleguy

Here are some food item suggestions to consider...

• Skeleton Candy-a food item in disneys magical world 2 game for 3ds

These items are disneyland/world halloween items
  • Mickey Pumpkin Cookies

• Jacks chocolate mud coffin

• Halloween Demitasse cup

• Ursula Doughnut(based on the similar looking item which isn't a doughnut pictured below)

NOTE: The above 2 items are from tokyo disneyland.