Halloween Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
@StormDogs HM for Halloween 2016 - Thackery Binx pin 1.5k, Sanderson Sisters Cauldron 3k, Cowboy Denim Pants 3k,Jack Skellington's Trousers 2k,Jack Skellington's Shoes 2k, T-shirt Hatbox Ghost 3k?
[DOUBLEPOST=1507387300][/DOUBLEPOST]
i am in the courtyard now if you are still on! sorry had to make dinner and take care of the dishes
What is your availability for today?

How much for bare feet and halloween pin set?
Also I was wondering who/what is pictured on the halloween 2013 and 2014 pins? I have never seen them before :)

How much for bare feet and halloween pin set?
Also I was wondering who/what is pictured on the halloween 2013 and 2014 pins? I have never seen them before :)
12.5k for the Halloween pin set and 2k for Bare Feet. On the 2013 pin is a pumpkin and says Quest underneath it. The 2014 pin says 2014 and under it is says Halloween. The 2014 is - the 2, 1 and 4 are all blue and the 0 is a pumpkin. Sorry if I didn't explain them well enough. I can show you in game what they look like

I can do 15k on the zombie Stitch if it's still available :3

If possible I'd like to buy 2 zombie stitch hats. My twin would like it also <3
I have 2 available! Are you available now?

12.5k for the Halloween pin set and 2k for Bare Feet. On the 2013 pin is a pumpkin and says Quest underneath it. The 2014 pin says 2014 and under it is says Halloween. The 2014 is - the 2, 1 and 4 are all blue and the 0 is a pumpkin. Sorry if I didn't explain them well enough. I can show you in game what they look like

interested in bare feet :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.