Halloween Items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost.in.Fantasyland

WDW Attractions CM, & a random katastrophe
Hello again Stormdogs :3

I'm interested in your full Jack Sparrow outfit and Haunted Mansion maid please. How much would you like for them?

I also have a bit of bad news in terms of my being online. I won't be able to really get online until perhaps 10pm est. or from 9am - 10am est. the next day. I have an old close friend here visiting me.

Hello again Stormdogs :3

I'm interested in your full Jack Sparrow outfit and Haunted Mansion maid please. How much would you like for them?

I also have a bit of bad news in terms of my being online. I won't be able to really get online until perhaps 10pm est. or from 9am - 10am est. the next day. I have an old close friend here visiting me.
The Sparrow outfit is black, you know that right? I can do that for 6k and the HM Maid outfit for 12k. I'm usually in game until about 11 pm est, so that's fine

Lost.in.Fantasyland

WDW Attractions CM, & a random katastrophe
Yes I like it from what I've seen in pics. Okii so if I'm not on tonight, then hopefully I'll be on tomorrow :3

I should be able to do that btw

The Sparrow outfit is black, you know that right? I can do that for 6k and the HM Maid outfit for 12k. I'm usually in game until about 11 pm est, so that's fine

Status
Not open for further replies.