Hanging Up My Ears, Take Care Gang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliceblue

Aww Ranch. Sorry things turned out that way. (Yeah, I understood it to mean one account only. ) Maybe a break from the game will help. I hope you feel like coming back eventually.

Heyvcool1

Recovering from the negative stuff.
NOOOO RANCH I AM GOING TO MISS YOU!!!! I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN ALL YOU DO, AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND! YOU WILL BE GREATLY MSSSED :,( :sorry::(:(

awww :'( am at a lost as to what to say except that I will miss you <3
Wish you nothing but the best and a hope that you will change your mind at some point and return

I thought it was made fairly clear one account :o

It might have been easier if she just built a room on her own account instead of your female character. I wouldn't blame the new management, they're just enforcing the rules. Im sure they've had a lot of rooms to judge.

Regardless, I'm sad to see you go and I hope you decide to change your mind :( Best of luck! :wave:
You see, I invited my woman to basically build it, with me supplying all the fireworks work (on the girl account) so we could build it together. I was kinda trying to get her into the game as I always talk about it, but not really, because if she became half as addicted as I became, this house would stink.
I don't think she had an account if he was "trying to get her into the game". That would be like, if my sister decided to come back for the gingerbread contest (even though she will never ever come back to this community) but then wasn't allowed to enter because I entered.

It's disheartening. Good luck to you and your lovely lady, Ranch. I'm sorry it went down this way ):

I'll miss you Ranch! Thanks for hosting awesome games and giving me so many awesome prizes... good luck with everything and I hope to see you back soon!

I never knew you too well, but I loved reading your [sarcastic or not] posts on the forum. Im gonna miss seeing you around, but good luck wherever life takes you and your wife!

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I'm sorry it came down to this, Ranch. Your games were always fun and so creative. I wish you the best of luck to wherever life takes you.

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
I'm sad to see you go, Ranch.
It would've been nice to have had given you a proper goodbye.
I'm sorry you're going out this way.

Good luck with all your future endeavors with your job and your lovely lady.
If you ever feel like dropping by to play a nostalgic game of fireworks, you'll know where I'll be.

Best wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.