Happy April Fools Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually I am the one the prank is being played on...:whoa:

But one year, my brother and I had convinced our younger sister that she was adopted. To this day, we still bring it up when we get together :angel:

My sister got me with the oreo challenge last week. She gives me a oreo that she put mild sauce in the middle of it. I took a big bite and spit it every where. Was gross!! Lol!

My best memory of an April fool's joke was the time I convinced my brother that he had overslept by 24 hours and missed his final examination in high school. He really believed it.

I remember one time as an April Fools prank, my boyfriends sister replaced the toothpaste with like Poligrip or something (a paste for people who wear dentures). He fell for it and then realized it wasn't toothpaste as he was trying to brush and started freaking out LOL. It took him so long to get it all off his teeth. He was extremely mad but it was so funny.

DocCake

hello : ) i have heelys : )
my cousin and i were like seven and while his dad was sleeping and we put shaving cream inside of his shoes. such little rebelz:D

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I don't remember if it was for April Fools or not cause it was a long time ago but I did something to my Dad once that was quite amusing. I took one of the TV remotes and hid upstairs over our balcony above the living room. Then when my Dad was watching TV I took the remote and kept changing the channel on him. He kept switching it back and was all confused on why the channel was changing. :juggle:

a video game my brother was waiting for came in the mail, so before he got home i opened the box, printed out a troll face, replaced the game with the troll face and hid the game in his room. His face when he opened the box was the best XD

I got my brother good last night. He came to visit me for the weekend, and since I live in a dorm, I have 5 roommates, so there's always two of everything in the fridge. We had two trays of brownies, one of which I had specifically baked for him. So this last night when he got here he decided that he wanted some brownies, but wasn't sure which tray was for him. So when I got back from the store, and walked into the kitchen to find him enjoying his food, I opened the fridge and freaked out. Basically, I convinced him that he had eaten special brownies, and that since he ate half of the tray that he was going to have to go to the ER. He was so upset about the whole thing I thought he was going to cry, but he was super relieved when I told him the truth, so he ate the rest.

When i was 11, i replaced all the sugar with salt in my house and my mom wanted to make some sweet coffee that day,and ended up with something saltier than the ocean. :)

miss April Fools and pranking everyone.

When i was 11, i replaced all the sugar with salt in my house and my mom wanted to make some sweet coffee that day,and ended up with something saltier than the ocean. :)

miss April Fools and pranking everyone.
A couple years back, I went on a tour through Europe with my mom. And while we were in Italy, I wanted to get coffee for breakfast at the hotel, but it wasn't sweet enough. None of the packets on the table were labeled, so my mom ended up putting salt in my coffee instead. It was awful. But it sounds like a great prank :)

groovydolly

Once I managed to convince my mother that the time was an hour later than it truly was <3 The joke was made funnier by the family and friends who helped convince her.

{It was a free day so nothing was missed c: And she was told around Noon anyhow}

Made cake pops for one of my high school classes a few years ago and frosted them with toothpaste (-:
That's evil! :devil:
meep! I can has april fools badge?
You've got it!
Once I managed to convince my mother that the time was an hour later than it truly was <3 The joke was made funnier by the family and friends who helped convince her.

{It was a free day so nothing was missed c: And she was told around Noon anyhow}
Ive done that a few times before ;)

This joke actually happened to me. It was probably about ten years ago and my friend from across the street the night before April Fools (at like 3 in the morning when we were all asleep) cut out paper plates to look like crescent moons and taped them to sticks and put them in our grass. The next morning we woke up and looked outside and each of the paper plates said 'YOU HAVE BEEN MOONED< HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!' We tried to get her back the next year but it I don't remember what we did, just that it was incredibly corny.

This joke actually happened to me. It was probably about ten years ago and my friend from across the street the night before April Fools (at like 3 in the morning when we were all asleep) cut out paper plates to look like crescent moons and taped them to sticks and put them in our grass. The next morning we woke up and looked outside and each of the paper plates said 'YOU HAVE BEEN MOONED< HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!' We tried to get her back the next year but it I don't remember what we did, just that it was incredibly corny.
That does sound super funny! Ive seen something similar done to my cousin's house :p

Status
Not open for further replies.