Happy Thanksgiving MyVMK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action."

Even if it's just a simple "thank-you" to say to someone; or even showing that beautiful smile of yours to people walking past you -- it is ample to enlightening another's day. Generosity and liberality is so important. Spread the munificence, and you can make a difference wherever you go. All it takes is an action of kindness and magnanimity.

In honor of Thanksgiving, I will be giving away a

Gold Number Generator.​

(changed because I am using Leroy for something else, sorry for the inconvenience!)

Simply post what you are thankful for, whatever it may be. :)

This event will conclude on December 2nd, and I will be using a Random Number Generator to decide the winner. People are ordered from the number of their post.

Have fun :)

I'm thankful for my family, my friends, and my talents. I'm also thankful for MyVMK and the wonderful experiences I've had with all of you fabulous people.

Happy Thanksgiving! "Ears" to many more to come. :)

skyunderthesea

I'm thankful for my small family that I do have any the friends that have stuck by my side with these hard times that I've had to live with the past couple months. <3

i'm thankful for being given at a shot at life. & although at times i just want to call it quits, i'm generally always reminded by what a blessing life truly is and how remarkable it can be. i like to believe we as individuals were put on this earth for a reason, so why not embrace our opportunity to simply live? & when i say living, i don't mean living in a typical routine where you wake up, go to school or work, come home, and go to sleep. instead, i believe that in order to really live, one must go further beyond that and actually appreciate even the small things that life has to offer. therefore, i'm incredibly thankful for allowing myself to live rather than simply watching each and every day pass me by like how many people tend to (unfortunately) do. because in my eyes, life is a gift, and i have zero intentions of wasting it.

kalyee

I'm thankful for my lovely man-thing, Chris, for helping me, and sticking with me through all the craziness we've experienced. I'm thankful for my family, especially my parents - who, in a time of great struggle themselves, opened their home back up to Chris and I so we could get back on our feet.
I'm thankful for my health, and the roof over my head.
As well, I'm mighty thankful for Cheeto, my adorable kitten, for being such a delight - I say as he chews on my toe.

Tohrukun

i am thankful for my family, not just for taking care of me but also for always giving me guidance and teaching me right from wrong, and for my friends for always being there for me and in turn, teaching me what it means to be a good friend. i'm also grateful for my sorority sisters for helping me grow and giving me a new sense of confidence that has just been growing since i joined last semester. without them, i probably would not be constantly pushing to create a better version of myself.

Miss

I'm very thankful for the wonderful people I have met on here. Although they might keep me up until late hours of the night, they make me very happy. I don't think I could part without them, ever.

Jasmine

i'm thankful for being given at a shot at life. & although at times i just want to call it quits, i'm generally always reminded by what a blessing life truly is and how remarkable it can be. i like to believe we as individuals were put on this earth for a reason, so why not embrace our opportunity to simply live? & when i say living, i don't mean living in a typical routine where you wake up, go to school or work, come home, and go to sleep. instead, i believe that in order to really live, one must go further beyond that and actually appreciate even the small things that life has to offer. therefore, i'm incredibly thankful for allowing myself to live rather than simply watching each and every day pass me by like how many people tend to (unfortunately) do. because in my eyes, life is a gift, and i have zero intentions of wasting it.
This is simply beautiful. I completely agree.
I'm thankful for having necessities and luxuries, because some people don't have those. I'm thankful for God, my friends (that I can text at 2 AM about guy problems xD), and my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.