Has anyone not gotten what they wanted?

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
I haven't won all month due to a combo of people making my game lag so much I accidentally DC as soon as a Host comes in, and due to the fact that apparently I have horrible luck due to Internet connectivity/not being good at choosing rooms Host'll come in. I guess I'm just a bit bitter that I've tried my darndest to get on each event thus far and haven't won a thing...*shrug*

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Didn't say I had a sour attitude about every event I've actually enjoyed some of it. It was just that one incident, but thanks for your input!
That actually wasn't directed at you. It was general advice to everyone of the community that during this event, your experience is what you make of it. There's been a lot of complaints from people that they have to wait around for 2 hours for the chance at a prize, and then if a host does show up they haven't won anything, or haven't won exactly what they wanted.

I wasn't picking at you or implying you have a sour attitude. I apologize if you were given that impression.

Jerimiah

Lol items are given out randomly to random people in the room. None of it is personal. If you didn't win it's because your name wasn't chosen or you're using a clone.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Lol items are given out randomly to random people in the room. None of it is personal. If you didn't win it's because your name wasn't chosen or you're using a clone.
Actually this is true. Amy and Snow explained the system they use. Every aspect of these events are randomized. From the room they visit, to the players that are picked for prizes, to the prize(s) that's awarded.

PIGGIESARECOOL

I just feel like this event is too hard. Like the chances that u can win something is very slim. Like you could be waiting in the room for TWO HOURS and even if they do come, you still might not get something.

One could say its a waste of time trying to 'win' something. Ill probs just try to trade someone nice for something :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in a room with 8 people (including me). 3 already had dreams items. The other 4 that didn't have any dreams won ears. I was the only one in the room that didn't have anything at the end. Oh well. lol

I was in a room and the host said my brothers username was the winner and he was in a different room? I tried to say something but got completely ignored and she went on to give everyone else dream ears...haha I quit with this dream month tbh. Not to be a debbie downer, I hope everyone else wins what they want! that just really made me mad how I'm guessing it picked up our IP address and I had no chance after waiting.

So good luck everyone, I hope all your dreams are granted!

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I have not gotten my dream ears or shirt. See my sig and avatar how can this be??? I refuse to pay the high asking price right now for these items. To me it ruins dreams month. I want this items not for the rare or how much it will be in the future. I want it so when I gift free stuff I feel dressed for the part helping dreams come true long after dreams month is over.

So my reason for having it is just cause I like to spread pixie dust.

I'm still holding out for a dream suite (I know that may never happen, but a girl can hope, right?) because I wanted to do something special for some of the people leaving for various health reasons. But if I don't win, then that's what was meant to happen.

There have been a couple times where I've waited the two hours in a busy room and the host never came, or a host came and I disconnected. But none of that really upset me because I had fun talking to people and getting to know some pretty special folks. However, I find it ridiculous that there are people who throw fits because it's not what they wanted, or because they haven't one yet. I've been trying to give some of my stuff away so people don't feel left out, and even then they're rude about it. "It's no the same if it's not from a host" or "I don't want your trash, I'd rather have nothing".

Hipster

♥ нιρ ツ ♥
5 days without seeing a host (Been through the most popular rooms) and I still haven't really gotten a cool dream thing besides a pin. BUT, THE GOOD PART ABOUT THIS EVENT is that I've made more friends<3

I was a little sad today during the event. I haven't been able to come on this month because of work, school, and then my Disneyland vacation. When I finally was able to log in I remembered the event and waited in rooms during the entire thing. When a host finally visited the room I was in, only two people got the prize. THEN I later found out that one of those people has gotten every prize from hosts already. Kind of a bummer. I know it's partly my fault that I haven't been able to get on, but it's also kind of sad that this is the only way to get any of the items, especially since Dream items were some of my all time favorite items in the original VMK. I guess I'll have to work hard and obtain them in other ways since the hosts don't seem to want to be anywhere near me. Oh wells.

As for your story, that really sucks. Being skipped is one of the worst feelings ever.

kalyee

I've only gotten one prize - dream ears - which I definitely appreciated - but I rarely change outfits so I don't use them as much as I would something else, but I don't really even go to the events to win myself prizes - I mostly go to socialize. I'd end up giving them away if I did win again, although I'd really like to have the badge before I leave the game.

Kimi Lamperouge

Kimiana Jones, Captain!
I've been lucky enough to receive a prize, but its the Dreams Castle Pin and not really anything I'm interested in. I really do wish to get a shirt or ears. Everyone seems to be wearing them and it makes me a little sad.

However, its all random and what happens will happen.