Haunted mansion clock

DuckSwimmer

callofdutyღ
I would say one green flip and possibly small add-ons like a fire wall. Two flip hats is kind of insane.. in-demand or not, that's just too much.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Its crazy to think how much demand the flip hats are now, and how the majority of offers include a clock and quite a few bat magics now. Interesting..

Clocks have been prizes in 3 host events with more than a third the month left to go. I don't know that it's that the flip hat has increased so much as the clock has decreased a bit.

I was thinking the same thing.. I thought two clocks was worth a flip hat alone.
Possibly at the moment. It's not a trade I would even entertain right now though. I think that until we know they are no longer being given as a host prize, the risk is too great and someone who's trading as an investment is putting too much of a gamble in it. But for all I know, the host prizes will be different today and tomorrow. If that's the case I think flip hat value might stablize out at a clock and a small addition of fire walls/bat magics. If the clock continues to be given out the rest of the month it will likely come down to a few firewalls.

I keep saying, clothing/pins/magic will ALWAYS trump a furniture item of equal rarity and "demand" purely based on the fact that you would have to bring people to your room to show case any rare furniture unlike wearables. For that reason alone I can never see the clock being worth the same as a flip hat.