Have unboxed 40+ crates (please tell your ultra-rare finding stories here as well)

i opened about 18, managed a golden penny press and a golden turnstile C:

i've still got about 15 keys on the backburner just in case.
people keep bothering me about why i don't use my keys ;~;

I've gotten nothing :\ But I'm actually starting to use my keys now that you at least can't get catalog items from the crates. That was the dumbest thing in my opinion. I was just trading all of my keys and getting some rare items that I wasn't able to get since I didn't start right away, instead of using my keys and getting catalog items aha. Crossing my fingers for either green flips or stitch eventually! :D

S

surferdude

i opened 52 crates and my winnings were three gold penny presses, three gold philharmagic gold chairs, minnie, and now stitch hat. rest was all furniture

I have opened just about 112 crates... I mostly get furniture and when keys first started I got clothes as well. have the full gold item set, but I still have not gotten lucky with a 'super rare' item. I get its all 'random' but I think that's false. although I do get there is a 1% chance of getting Minnie hat, stitch hat or flips I just have not been lucky. what I really don't think is fair is seeing people walk around with stitch/Minnie and the flips. I makes me feel like ******** knowing there are people who have been super lucky meanwhile I have had no luck. yes you can say its nice that I have all the furniture but ill tell you this I would trade all the furniture I have gotten for a Minnie/stitch or pink/green flips.

Minniee

hey wassup hello
i just started opening my crates and i've only received furniture, but i wasn't and still aren't expecting to stumble upon any rares! we'll see what happens in the future. c:

the first time i opened a crate and i was showered in gold coins, i thought i got bling magic.
but nope. stinks4u story.

Ranch

14th was green flips, 2nd pair in the game at the time..

Around the 40th crate princess ears popped out, and then blessed right after.

going NUTS trying to pull a blue stitch.

S

Solar

14th was green flips, 2nd pair in the game at the time..

Around the 40th crate princess ears popped out, and then blessed right after.

going NUTS trying to pull a blue stitch.
Lucky >_<. I've opened 150+ and I've only unboxed a blue stitch.

Tayilcious

I've opened up probably around 40 and I have had no super rares.. I have 2 gold items from it though. I wish I would get stitch hat D: That's my favorite.

For patterns though: I noticed I get better stuff and more keys in the morning.