Have you ever met anyone famous?

The Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, Roshon Fegan, Debby Ryan, Nicole Anderson, Chelsea Staub, Emily Osment, Ashley Tisdale, Max Schneider, Josh Hutcherson, Jeremy Sumpter, Anna Marie Perez de Tagle, Demi Lovato, Jake T. Austin, David Henrie, Alyson Stoner, Carter Jenkins, Austin Butler, Sterling Knight, Lucy Hale, Ashley Benson, Madison Pettis, Zac Efron, Jennifer Stone, Jason Dolley, Miranda Cosgrove, Will Smith, Kristen Stewart, Vanessa Hudgens, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Jerry Trainor, Dylan and Cole Sprouse, Taylor Lautner, Ryan Sheckler, Adam Sandler, Dakota Fanning, Matthew Perry, Leslie Mann, Brenda Song, Amanda Bynes, Lily Collins, and Morgan Freeman (well I didn't really meet him I was just like 2 feet away from him)
Are you Stalker Sarah? Jk.

I'm related to an NBA player...but I don't remember his name and I've never met him and I don't watch basketball and I don't think he's all that famous anyway lol. I think he got kicked out too.

One day I will meet Ariana Grande and The Wanted though lol.

so jealous of everyone on here haha i've met Ryan Tedder from onerepublic, AJ Perdomo from The Dangerous Summer, RJ Mitte the breakfast fiend, and Parker Cannon plus the rest of The Story so Far. not much of a listttt :P

Baka

I met Kathie Lee Gifford at a public highschool in Kendalville, Indiana. She was debuting her musical "Keypin it real". Honestly, it was terrible. It was like High School Musical meets every single Disney TV show about kids who go to school near the beach in California.

The kids there did a great job with what they were given and she seemed pretty nice, though! The rotating stage was pretty sweet too :)

Elle

I've met Carlos Boozer and hung out with him since my mom's best friend has known him since like high school lol. He comes by every so often. He's really quiet and nice. My mom is a groomer for a couple of famous people like Lebron James and Donald Trumps ex wife.. so I get to see them here and there. I've met the voice actor of Sebastian from Black Butler; J Michael Tatum and made him kiss my hand lol he's so sweet! The cast to the power rangers, the voice actor of Zim (who was EXTREMELY kind and patient with all my questions haha, talked to him for a good hour and then ate lunch with him with some friends), and just a bunch of voice actors at conventions including some of the cast from the Walking Dead. I walked along side the actress who does Andrea, and let me tell you she is BEAUTIFUL in person.. Like, naturally beautiful. I also know a couple of famous spanish people because my uncle is their hairstylist and they often offer us concert tickets but we never go lol.

WalkTheMoon

Formerly CowboyErin
I met Nicholas Petricca and Sean Waugaman from Walk the Moon.
I also met Diane Sawyer and I think I met Bill and Hilary Clinton when I was really little.

I've met Allstar Weekend (multiple times), the Jonas Brothers (multiple times), The Summer Set, Howie Mandel, the cast of the Suite Life on Deck, I passed Russell Brand at Disneyland, Austin Mahone, Hot Chelle Rae, Gloria Estefan, Nelly, Mitchel Musso (multiple times)... There's a lot more I can't think of - I just go to a lot of concerts and meet small bands.

karkat

my mom went to her junior prom with 1 of the set designers of grey's anatomy and he put their prom picture in the nurses station
idk if that counts lol

I've met hilary duff, victoria justice, ariana grande, liz gillies, leon thomas III, avan jogia, matt bennett, daniella monet, mikey reid, lucas from PLL, drake bell, lamar odom, chelsea kane, nicole anderson, ryan seacrest, jason earles, im good friends with bill rogers (voice of disneyland) and i can't remember anyone else atm D: haha

i've never met anyone famous ever
but here's my uncle's girlfriend with kurt cobain

she interviews a buttload of celebrities cos she's like a journalist idk
& then my dad & uncle & brother all just seem to meet cool people at random