Here from Day One Badges

How should we give out day one badges?

• Give them out to people on Day One only.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the server is FUNCTIONING correctly on day 1, then I vote that we only give them out that day. Many of us couldn't login to OVMK due to server issues for the first few days and lost out on the opportunity

It should be out for the first 3 days.
If the game is going to lag as bad as oVMK did on day 1, it isn't fair to have it only out for 1 very laggy day.

Because Beta testing is so spoty, I think it is only fair to give it out for longer than 24 hours because some people may be trying to log in but are unable to the first day! Maybe the first three or four days?

torch said:
I would say the first 48 hours, really. I know that's not technically "first day," and i'm expecting MMK won't be quite as issue-y as ovmk in terms of signing in and not being able to get on the server or anything. But just in case?
agreed.

Maybe the first few days to a week would be good. That way if someone wanted to, but were unable to get in on the first day, they would still have a chance to get it. :3

Two different badges. A "Beta" badge for those here before the first official opening day. A "Day One" badge for those coming in on the official opening day or two. The only exception I might say for the Day One badges, and it would be a judgement call, is that if for some reason there are server issues {fingers crossed while knocking on wood as I type this} you may extend the Day One badge a few more days.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.