Here from Day One Badges

How should we give out day one badges?

• Give them out to people on Day One only.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber Toon

Fruits said:
So Amy was talking to me and she has come up with the idea of if we were to say, leave the Day 1 Badge open to all for the first 2-3 days. We wouldn't necessarily call it the "Day 1 Badge" anymore. We were thinking of changing the name to "Here From the Beginning" or "Here Since the Beginning". What do you guys think?

Sincerely,
Fruits
you should have a 'here from day one' that is day one and a 'here from the beginning' that is first 2-3 days. That seems nice! :) :idea: :|

Shrimp

Cyber Toon said:
Fruits said:
So Amy was talking to me and she has come up with the idea of if we were to say, leave the Day 1 Badge open to all for the first 2-3 days. We wouldn't necessarily call it the "Day 1 Badge" anymore. We were thinking of changing the name to "Here From the Beginning" or "Here Since the Beginning". What do you guys think?

Sincerely,
Fruits
you should have a 'here from day one' that is day one and a 'here from the beginning' that is first 2-3 days. That seems nice! :) :idea: :|
I could care less what it's called as long as we have it for 2-3 days.

Donlee

i agree with cyber toon, i think if you are on for day 1 you should get a day 1 badge, then have a different one for people that miss day 1 but still get in the first few days.

Cyber Toon said:
Fruits said:

Sincerely,
Fruits
I'd be firmly against this. Especially since the badge is a giant 1. It's fine to leave it. You guys are overthinking it.

Shrimp

The_Jedi_Master said:
[quote="Cyber Toon":3ipjtee2]
Fruits said:

Sincerely,
Fruits
I'd be firmly against this. Especially since the badge is a giant 1. It's fine to leave it. You guys are overthinking it.[/quote:3ipjtee2]
You guys are overthinking it, for real.

Gamecrazy

I would say keep it released for a few days, then retire it so that way people wont complain as much. I also approve of it being released only on day one, but then you would probably have a bunch of people complaining

Lettie

I personally think 48 hours would be good, but I can see why extending it would help people who might not be able to get on the first couple days. :)

Drowsy

If there are no issues of not being able to log in due to high traffic or unexpected downtime, giving the pin just the first day may be ok. I think 48 hours is good.

I'd Say the first 24-48 Hours, then for people to complain less, have a beta testing badge. Just a general badge that says "Beta" maybe have it be Red, so it stands out IDK just something for beta testers :D

I think that the first 72 hours would be the best idea just so everyone who wishes to have the Day 1 Badge will have a chance to register.

more than a day should definitely be enough time for people in different time zones to get their badge. I voted for at least 1 week.

ClaireMarie

disney pin trader since 2004
i say the whole beta phase.
anyone who was a beta tester is special :)
maybe there could be a day one badge for like the first three days and then a special beta tester badge for anyone who was on during beta? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.