Hiyas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo nice to be here and join this GREAT idea! I loved VMK many many years and was VERY sad it closed .... More sad than my kids lol Which are grown now and could care less about VMK! I love Disney! I love Mickey Mouse and Maleficent!

I used to go to Disneyland almost everyday until I moved to the Bay area 2 yrs ago now. I Really miss Disneyland and VMK!Sooo HI :) Nice to meet ya all!

P.S. I have 2 tattoos, on my arms, Mickey Mouse on 1 & Maleficent on the other ..... Maybe I'll post the pics ..... someday! :)

Elle

I hope we get to see those tattoos someday, hun!
Welcome to the Forums, glad to see someone who loves VMK and Disney as much as many of us do. ( ^ o ^ ) /

Welcome to the forums :)

Soooo nice to be here and join this GREAT idea! I loved VMK many many years and was VERY sad it closed .... More sad than my kids lol Which are grown now and could care less about VMK! I love Disney! I love Mickey Mouse and Maleficent!

I used to go to Disneyland almost everyday until I moved to the Bay area 2 yrs ago now. I Really miss Disneyland and VMK!Sooo HI :) Nice to meet ya all!

P.S. I have 2 tattoos, on my arms, Mickey Mouse on 1 & Maleficent on the other ..... Maybe I'll post the pics ..... someday! :)

Pics of my tatts are posted in my album on my profile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.