ho ho ho ! santa will be watching this year.

disneymainiac1615

as the days go on people will understand this post as for the few tonight allready know!hope your christmas are bright and cheerfull.Ho Ho Ho disney santa will be stopping by myvmk.please don't spoil the surpise,but feel free to leave your comments thank you's etc.hope everyones xmas turns out great and as this year comes to a close we come together as a community next year and be kind to one another as well as learn to give and pay it forward.we all enjoy the game and time with friends as well as others.this is a community it should become one.we all log on to enjoy the game for what it is and what it brought from our childhood as well as mini gaming,building etc hope everyone enjoys this month and let it snow snow snow.have a great day and santa will see you soon.

Last edited:
I can't believe that Santa came early this year! I must have been really good this year! This is such a nice gesture and kind deed! Thank you for bringing the community together! :)

merry xmas santa came early this year to bring yall goodies, as my inventory goes and there is lots started with at least 4-5thousand items i want it to be a example of what it means to give and be kind.as i give out goodies the gifts get less and less great as each person recieves as next year comes lets remember santa giving out goodies and do unto others the way santa has you if someone needs help give it your best to help that player and be kind even if you don't see eye to eye.i ask for nothing in return for my kindness just pay it forward in time to another vmker and remember if i never get to you before xmas no hard feelings i am sorry lots to give and many players around santa is a busy man and the occasional potc days hehe merry christmas all

merry christmas.as a special holiday treat i will once again be holding a special exile island game like i did for halloween.the prize is 500items furniture wise aka the candy room. the seats who get a chance at this game are the first 6 who said ty above if one of the six cant play the day after christmas at 4pm florida time then next in comments above who said ty will get that seat all entrys for game need locked in by december 26th 1pm florida time ,I will try finding the 6 above and letting themknow as well.seeing as its holiday months the prize will be every item in the picture below the room is maxed out at 500 items in the room. as well as deals during game to self exile and give up the win.not only will there be all that in the pic for first place and deals during the game but first place will also get 60k credits now seeing as this is a unusually large amout of prizes and in the game itself when i offer deals the game usually lasts a half hour-1hour so this game might take a little longer so if you don't have enough time to play please let me know so i can find another seat before game starts Ho HO Ho and Have a great xmas,ps ty to Animazement and MissMitzy for helping desighn the room in the pic below.[DOUBLEPOST=1450974741][/DOUBLEPOST]lazybunz,pecosace,rockstarolivia,lottery,jessiemel&coralhisbicus are the lucky 6 who said thank you as a thank you for your kind gestures you 6 get a chance at winning the candy room and 60k credits please let me know ahead of time if you can play thank you and thank you for being kind

Attachments

Last edited: