Holiday Giveaway Info/Poll

What day should be the third Giveaway?

• Tuesday (Christmas Eve) (Time TBA if chosen)

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • Wednesday (Christmas) (Time TBA if chosen)

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • Thursday (Day after Christmas) (Time TBA if chosen)

Votes: 29 43.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, GiveAway here! On here, I will post the slightly unofficial information for the GiveAway!
Thank you everyone who has donated! I have collected a total of 370 items to hand out to people! (This includes pins[and magic], clothes, AND furniture!)

Now, for the information everyone wants... When the actual giveaway will be! Right now I am looking at:
Monday from 6-7 EST
Thursday 7:30-
UPDTAE: Saturday 7:30-
NOTE: ALL TIMES ARE IN EASTER STANDARD TIME!

Ok, heres where the poll is. I dont know when the best day to do the third day is. Im going to let YOU vote on that! The poll is open until Monday night! So vote now!

NOTE: All days subject to change, though I do not currently think they will. If enough items are recieved between now and the giveaway, I may open a fourth day, but more likely will just raise the number of gifts per giveaway day.

RULES:
1. You may only go through the prize once.
2. Do not complain about the gift you get- yes, some are better than others, but do not complain, at least to me.
3. I WILL TRADE YOU. Do not offer to trade me, because I may be trying to get your gift in order.
4. Once I have traded you, you may come in and sit next to me for a minute (dont stay for too long, as you may be keeping people out of the room), leave the room, or go through the teleporter (below).
5. Follow all of the MyVMK rules. If you do not, I will boot you, and you will miss that chance to get a gift.
6. When time is up, whoever the last person in the room is will recieve the last gift. I will put up a barrier between them and the person who enters behind them.

The Teleporter leads to another room, not owned by me. It has a party where anyone, not just those who received gifts, can hang out, trade, and do whatever. Please respect the owner of that room.

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
Majority of people won't be online during Christmas day and even Christmas eve, so its best you choose a different date other than those two.

i mean.. im probably not going to be on christmas day, due to spending time with family... id like it either before or after, i think christmas eve makes sense.

Myth

I'll be at my grandmas house for christmas and christmas eve i'll be at church all day and I know a lot of others will be gone on christmas so i'm voting for the day after!

I think the Holiday Give Away should be Christmas Eve. I think this way because more people will be on versus Christmas Day, because people would be spending Christmas Day traveling and being with their families.

Guys, I just want to point out, that if it stays as close as it is, then Im not necessarily going with the most popular by poll. Cause I think Thursday will work best for me too, so...

ALSO I added the rules to the first post in this topic. Please read them!

Guys, Im being forced off my computer 10 minutes into it. Right now, plan for it to happen from 8-9, only as long as I have items left. Im truly sorry, I have no choice.

Well if I hadnt gotten off right then, then I probably wouldnt have been able to get on the rest of the night. My mom had told me to go clean something in my room, and when I ignored her for 2 minutes, she gave me the devil glare and made it very clear that I had better get off right then.

But I am going to continue it now. Im not going to promise when it will end, because I am only going till my items for tonight run out.

EDIT: Starting now because I enterred my room and found it full O.o

Yeah, like I told you in-game, I know you werent, I was glad you let me know haha

Alright guys, well its over for tonight! Right now, Thursday is over tomorrow by 3 votes, so as of right now, see you Thursday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.