Cyan Chests
Firework/Sparkler Items
Matterhorn Pin

For the following I have items not listed that I can include in the offer
Green Flip hat
Green Flips
Blue Stitch
Princess Minnie

SO I HAVE GOLD SNOWMAN, BUT I WANT THE 6X MAGENTA CANES IF NOT I CAN GO LESS CAN WE MEET UP IN VMK PLEASE lololol im so in love with them. me want

Im interested in either::

skate shoes, superhero mask, cowboy top, mickey ears, or herbie pants. Im willing to toggle around based on what you want haha. Based on your wants I have 4 1* each snowman magic and I only have HM pants. But let me know if anything interests you!

What do you want for the cowboy pants? I have a gold snowman, snowman magic, 3x blue holiday crates, 1x green holiday crate, 1x red holiday crate, and 2x yellow holiday crates.

im interested in Superhero Mask, ill offer 1*snowman magic :)
I'll do this!

Im interested in either::

skate shoes, superhero mask, cowboy top, mickey ears, or herbie pants. Im willing to toggle around based on what you want haha. Based on your wants I have 4 1* each snowman magic and I only have HM pants. But let me know if anything interests you!
I'll trade for a couple 1* Snowman Magic and the Pants. What do you want for them?

What do you want for the cowboy pants? I have a gold snowman, snowman magic, 3x blue holiday crates, 1x green holiday crate, 1x red holiday crate, and 2x yellow holiday crates.
The only thing I'm interested in is the Gold Snowman. Do you need anything else from the list?

Jackie

Ambitious, Opinionated, and Loveable.
I'm interested in your firewall & your white snowman.

I have, from your wants:
6x gold keys
1x 1* bat magic

I have other things as well.
Interested in negotiating something?

Status
Not open for further replies.