HOST_ Giselle stole my game :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Okay @HOST_Giselle I've been playing my new The Mine game recently, like for the past 3 or 4 days, so when this new event pops up, "Defrosting Mount Kohala" I see it has the EXACT SAME RULES as my game :P I feel honored for my game to be Host Material. Sorry for posting I just thought this was hilarious. Finally @HOST_Giselle did we have the same idea or did you really use my game. I'm not mad I just found it very funny and would like a little credit :)

Last edited:

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Actually HOST_Giselle contacted me about using the legistics of my game that won best game room a while ago.
Refer to thread here: http://forums.myvmk.com/index.php?threads/Royal-Taste-Tester-Game.39396/
I gave her complete permission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG haha I never saw that! I think I was on vacation that month. My game is a little different from reading the rules, sorry if it seems like I stole your game! This whole thing is insane :P @HOST_Giselle Sorry for the confusion :P

Alright well I know Giselle and I spoke privately about how my game worked and she used the same logistics. So it can't be a "copy of yours" if you're saying mine is different from yours.... I think I'm the wrong person you should be apologizing to.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Alright well I know Giselle and I spoke privately about how my game worked and she used the same logistics. So it can't be a "copy of yours" if you're saying mine is different from yours.... I think I'm the wrong person you should be apologizing to.

Yeah I didn't know how it worker but I read the little description and it was the exact same but then I looked at the rules and it's different then what I thought sorry @HOST_Giselle I thought it was very funny though! Tyvm for having these events!

Pascal98

Ya I don't think it was right to accuse her right away o:. Plus the rules COULD have been different then what was said, just a misinterpretation.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Ya I don't think it was right to accuse her right away o:. Plus the rules COULD have been different then what was said, just a misinterpretation.
No I thought it was funny and I honestly I thought it would be a little joke but I started thinking it was my game and it wasnt. Sorry

HOST_Giselle

..I've been dreaming of a true loves kiss...
@Desertfreak,
@BonVoyage is correct.
I'm not sure what your game is like but Defrosting Mount Kohala does follow the exact way that BonVoyage's game was. She was sweet enough to allow me to slightly tweak it in order to get more players through at a time.
I'm sorry if there was confusion; however you're more than welcome to private message me any concerns about this or future issues in which time we can discuss if there is an issue with copying or any other problems.
I do take it very seriously to have original ideas and not be taking ideas of other players without asking, and then upsetting them in return.
I do however hope you come out to one of these events. Who knows it might inspire you in some way since it seems to me they are similar in game play. :aww:

Oyewole

oh-yay-wool-ay

Wow! That makes you awesome.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
@Desertfreak,
@BonVoyage is correct.
I'm not sure what your game is like but Defrosting Mount Kohala does follow the exact way that BonVoyage's game was. She was sweet enough to allow me to slightly tweak it in order to get more players through at a time.
I'm sorry if there was confusion; however you're more than welcome to private message me any concerns about this or future issues in which time we can discuss if there is an issue with copying or any other problems.
I do take it very seriously to have original ideas and not be taking ideas of other players without asking, and then upsetting them in return.
I do however hope you come out to one of these events. Who knows it might inspire you in some way since it seems to me they are similar in game play. :aww:
Once again Vmk Staff resolves a problem sorry for the confusion and trouble. If you ever want to use one of my games feel free and sorry if it seemed like I was accusing you D:[DOUBLEPOST=1438453552][/DOUBLEPOST]@Captain-Heather @Sully @Zenon please close

Status
Not open for further replies.